Name of a bar....

Poetin

Oct 29, 2002
www.gamers4ever.net
Hi all... Small question. Can anyone tell me the name of the bar just outside Casa Marina Beach in Sosua? The one on the corner of the street.

Second small question is: If a phonenumber starts with 863-.... , then to what city will I be calling to or is it a mobile number?

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
The one across from Sosua by the Sea hotel? I could find out the name for you if that is the one that you are looking for.

Poetin

Oct 29, 2002
www.gamers4ever.net
@KenoshaChris = That's exactly what I did there aswell. I also had a nice karaoke night on thursday to friday night. The people overthere loved the way I sang "Great Balls of Fire". It was really nice! Lovely girls/bargirls also!

@Bugsey34 = That's exactly the one I mean. With a little dancefloor and a halfmoon shaped bar and a "travelagency" next to it. There was also a shop next to the bar. :cool:

@everyone = Does anyone know this citycode: 863-.... ?

Poetin

Oct 29, 2002
www.gamers4ever.net
By the way...

.... Bugsey34, You actually live in the DR? If you do and you stop by the bar, then please give my regards to Damaris. She works there from 09:00 PM till 05:30 AM. Just tell her: "Greetzz from the Russian". She knows what I'm talking about.

Thanks.

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
I know, the people at that bar are SO nice, I have had such great nights there. One time I was there in a big group and they basically threw us a party, just because there were so many of us. The owner is so nice.

I don't know if it even really has a name... sadly I don't live there Poetin :(. But I will ask around, I can try to find out the name over the next couple of days. If you are really desperate, call Sosua by the Sea during the day and ask Luis what the name is of the bar across the street. Sosua by the Sea is 809-571-3222.

Poetin

Oct 29, 2002
www.gamers4ever.net
Thanks in advance Bugsey34! :classic:

I wonder, do they have an emailadress? I saw that they have a computer to play the MP3's. I guess they might have one, but I don't know for sure. Is it possible to find it out?

Cheers,

Alex