Request...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poetin

Oct 29, 2002
www.gamers4ever.net
I have a small request to make for people who live in Sosua (or nearby) and have some sparetime on their hands.

Not so long ago I've started a topic wiht the name "Name of a bar". It's about a bar which is located near Casa Marina Beach entrance and Sosua by the Sea. Could someone provide me with their email adress (if they have one) or the mailadres of the owner (if he has one).

The idea behind this is that a good friend of mine and I left a couple of good friends behind (they work at the bar). We've exchanged phonenumbers and stuff. However, last week I've found out that it is much more difficult to try and communicate is over the phone than a face-to-face conversation, especially if you don't speak Spanish (and only understand a little of what is said) and the counterpart doesn't speak English that good. Now I figure that communication by mail would be much easier since there are some on-line translators.

I'll be gratefull if anyone could help me out on this one!

Cheers.

PS: If they ask: "Who needs the mailadress?" then you can always say: "It's for the Russians who were here a couple of weeks ago". :)

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Oh noooooooooooooooo......................

Poetin said:

The idea behind this is that a good friend of mine and I left a couple of good friends behind (they work at the bar). We've exchanged phonenumbers and stuff. However, last week I've found out that it is much more difficult to try and communicate is over the phone than a face-to-face conversation, especially if you don't speak Spanish (and only understand a little of what is said) and the counterpart doesn't speak English that good. Now I figure that communication by mail would be much easier since there are some on-line translators.

More lost loves in the DR. At least it's men looking for women again. BTW, on line tranlsators make you sound ike you are about 3 years old and semi-literate at that.

How did you communicate ( I assume some positions were face-to-face) when you were romancing them in Sosua?

You will ultimately find the preferred method of communication is straightforward:

1. Go to Western Union in Moscow or wherever.
2. Given them your hard-earned cash.
3. Send to Sosua Western Union with code word or ID required
4. Loves of your life pick up money
5. They buy cell phones, hair extensions and jeans (Parasuco, e.g.)
6. Repeat.

I dearly hope it works out and that you and they are quite young as each letter will take 1 year to arrive.

Poetin

Oct 29, 2002
www.gamers4ever.net
Senor ricktoronto:

You are free to think what you want to think. All I want to mention at the moment is that I would like to have a mailadress if they have one.
Now, wheter those good friends are long lost loves or not, it doesn't matter to you. Does it? If I was a lawyer in a courtroom right now then I would say: "Objection your honour! Speculation!".

FYI, altough I am Russian, It doesn't mean that I live in Russia at all. Moreover, I live in the Netherlands. Now this is another hard cold assumption being waved away. :)

As for your advice: I'll take it for granted, but unless I'm gay, I'm not going to do that. :cool:

Have a nice day Senor ricktoronto.

Back on-topic people?

[Edit for Typos]

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The guy is Russian,they are all "GAY"

Look at all those ballet dancers in their tights,they put several socks over their "Cocks" to make them look bigger to all the gay men watching them flit across the stage! That is where "Sock Puppet" comes from!Better stop asking so many questions,or we will start to "wonder" about you! CRIS:rolleyes: :eek: :lick: :eek: :lick: :eek: :lick: :smoke:

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
they say....

...that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

so criss, i will allow you the unacknowledged usage of my imagery this one time, but in future i shall have to ask for compensation....

mob
:classic: , as always

Poetin

Oct 29, 2002
www.gamers4ever.net
Re: gay??

jbhermes said:
I don't get "Unless I'm gay, I'm not going to do that". Huh?

Now, exactly what part of this sentence you don't understand?
Oh, let me try and clarify what I meant.
Senor ricktoronto made an assumption and posted some advice (the six steps which are most likely all too familiar to him).
Now, if I mention friends, then it doesn't automatically mean that those friends are the socalled "Loves of your life".
E.g. one of those friends is Jose, the guard at CM Beach. I know that the owner of that particular bar often talks to Jose. Then you have these bargirls which have tought us how to dance Merengue and Bachata, showed us around in Puerto Plata and Sosua. Not to mention a few other people.

So here, the sentence comes to his perfect, righteous moment: (in plain English) If I was gay, then I would follow the advise (since the Senor ricktoronto writes about "Loves of your life"). However, I am NOT (military style: I repeat NOT) gay. So I just understand and have noted the advice which was given to me.

Now in VB style:
====

Option Explicit

Public Function SelectTodoOrNotTodo ()

Dim PoetinIsGay as Boolean
Dim PoetinWillDoAsAdvised as Boolean

PoetinIsGay = False

If PoetingIsGay = True then
PoetinWillDoAsAdvised = True
Else
PoetinWillDoAsAdvised = False
End if

End Function

====

Look at all those ballet dancers in their tights,they put several socks over their "Cocks" to make them look bigger to all the gay men watching them flit across the stage! That is where "Sock Puppet" comes from!Better stop asking so many questions,or we will start to "wonder" about you! CRIS

No, I think it's a mix of "Robin Hood - Man In Tights" and "Band of Brothers - Part Five Crossroads". BTW, haven't you been paying attention lately to all those balletdancers. :classic:

@Jim Hinsch: Tried the link. Got it working, thanks, but that's not what I was looking for.

jbhermes

Sep 10, 2002
English

By the way...

"So here, the sentence comes to his perfect, righteous moment: (in plain English)"

is NOT in plain English. It's not any SORT of English...except wrong.

Poetin

Oct 29, 2002
www.gamers4ever.net
Poetin: you are an a$$. but thanks for the unwarranted attack. sheesh. lighten up.

Attack? What attack? I'm just clarifying that I'm not gay! ;)

By the way...
"So here, the sentence comes to his perfect, righteous moment: (in plain English)"

is NOT in plain English. It's not any SORT of English...except wrong.

Let us just don't go there...

lighten up

"Goodnes, gracious, Great Balls of fire!" Oeeeh, I love this song! :)

However, can someone help me out here?

jbhermes

Sep 10, 2002
oh my gawd...

all I have to say is WHAT??????????????? please don't use condescending statements like "In PLAIN English" and then absolutely obliterate the English language. I got the fact that you AREN'T gay, I was just wondering what the the heck that has to do with anything! The "attack" comment comes from statements you make like "Now, exactly what part of this sentence you don't understand?" and that whole part of your reply in "VB Style". What was THAT about??

Poetin

Oct 29, 2002
www.gamers4ever.net
I got the fact that you AREN'T gay
Finally,... (sigh of relieve)

The "attack" comment comes from statements you make like "Now, exactly what part of this sentence you don't understand?" and that whole part of your reply in "VB Style". What was THAT about??

Man, go clip your toenails... If you think that this is an attack then you ain't seen nothin' yet.
First I asked you a normal question and then I've tried to explain (in many different ways) that I'm not gay. Wouldn't you take all this trouble to clarify this if someone would have doubted your preference? :D

Can we bury this now? :cool:

jbhermes

Sep 10, 2002
stop!

I DON'T CARE WHETHER YOU ARE GAY, STRAIGHT, BI, ANTI, A-SEXUAL, WHITE, BLACK, GREEN, OR WHATEVER!!! GOT IT???????????????????? One final question: how old are you?

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Poetin

If you are so gun-ho about finding these "loved-ones" why don't you follow ricktoronto's advice and post a ransom. Make an offer of let's say $2500 pesos. Say that you are looking for these people because to offer them a reward or something. I am pretty sure this is more effective than e-mail.

TW

Poetin

Oct 29, 2002
www.gamers4ever.net
Golo, that's how this nonsense started in the first way. It's not about the "loves of your life" and stuff. I just want to know the name of the bar and eventually their emailadress if they have one. Period.

Why is it so hard to understand this?

jbhermes, funny you asked... I might aswell ask you the same thing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.