Pay Per Call Services

jimjetjock

Nov 11, 2002
We are a small US firm that is seeking an option to 900 numbers for "Pay Per Call" billing. That is, callers to an 809 number would be forwarded to our 800 number with the caller being billed by the DR company who then credit our account minus their fee.

We are fully aware the this process has been abused in the past; however, we intend to provide an entirely legal real-estate information service, notifying the callers of the billing prior to transferring the call and otherwise meeting all the US regulations concerning 900 numbers. We're just trying to see if it might be easier or less expensive to contract with a DR company.

Could anyone help?

Jim Taylor
The Taylor Company

jimjetjock

Nov 11, 2002
You are correct. The 900 number has been corrupted in the states. This is precisely why I would prefer to use another prefix for "Pay for Call" services.

I am offering a useful information service and a legitimate business opportunity for a long-distance company who already has the billing mechanism in place to handle incoming calls.

But I don't speak Spanish, and I don't know where to start!

Thank you,
Jim Taylor

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
1-800-phu kdem??

HB

Jimmy, Jimmy: Try Centennial or Orange or one of the major phone companies here. they are well versed in taking people's money.