Is there a place where an American football

skippys

Jan 17, 2003
cris, my amigo,
I have no cable where I be...
will they be on Regular TV.....
altho' I was really looking for a "sports bar" or such to be with other "fanatics", eh?
thanks

skippys

Jan 17, 2003
thanks,
I am east of Santo Domingo - La Ure?a but would come to the capital for the afternoon game - I am a Bucs die hard fanatic.

skippys

Jan 17, 2003
no genius here, theresa, just a blokee missing football.....
I would have rooted for the Giants but........
but really am thrilled for my second choice - Tampa Bay

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Try Champions in the Jaragua, they will have the games.

Or just stop off at a local sports banca if you want to get the "flava".

skippys

Jan 17, 2003
??? GO BUCS !!!

DIDN'T HEAR OR SEE any of it - maybe I shouldn't listen or try to see SB on Sunday, no way!!!!!

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
I can't believe you missed it. I'm still floatin' on cloud 9 today. My voice is hoarse from all the screaming. I hope you get to see the Big Game skippy's. The big battle of the pirates...

skippys

Jan 17, 2003
as in buckhead, pennsylvania style?? I hate to wish my life away as old as I am but I can't wait for Sunday - I WILL SEE AND HEAR IT SOMEWHERE!!!!! bet me.....

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Tampa Fans are just people too stupid to be Dolphin fans! Just like people from Tampa are just people too stupid to live in Miami. The only good thing about Tampa is that it gives the people from Orlando a place to make fun of!
I never thought I would say this but "GO Raiders!!!"

Sorry Theresa but I speak the truth

skippys

Jan 17, 2003
skippys needs to get in this forray, Tony.....

are the Dolpnins in the SB? and who is??? GO BUCS - write me Monday, Tony.....

most of the Cubans and Dominicans got out of Miami WHILE they could......and for some reason they THOUGHT they only had two choices Tampa or New York - and can't qualify their thoughts as to how they chose where they would go - maybe the weather.....

and obviously you judgement about comparing Orlando and Tampa is based on your own lack of Knowledge - which I won't call stupidity - just ignorance......

enjoy the day

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Tony C... you are just jealous. Fact: All the REAL Cubans worth anything left Miami years ago and went Tampa. That's because we have a real team to root for. Dolfans always sucked even when they had that know-nothing Marino.

Luv ya Tony ;) Oh.. and a bj for Criss if Oakland wins!

skippys

Jan 17, 2003
tony,
tampa has a GREAT cuban community AND a winderful & growing Dominican community.......

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
I have been to Tampa Many(too Many) Times. What is there to do there? Ybor City? Thats not much.
The Dominican and Cuban communities are miniscule compared to Miami. If that is good or bad I'll let you decide.
What is Tampa famous for? Cigars? They Make better Cigars in Miami!
So come on tell me what is there to do there. I'll be up there for the GP next month. I Need someplace else to go besides Hooters!

Tony C.
Why do all the trees in Miami bend to the North?
Because Tampa Sucks!

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
BTW Tampa was the birthplace of Hooters... I bet you didn't know that. As I said before all, it's not matter of how many Cubans ina city but quality Cubans that make the City and they have done a great job.

Q: Why did all the Cubans come to Tampa after Hurricane Andrew? Because Miami sucks!!! haa. (BTW not making any fun of you MQ)

Can't we all get along... we're all from the same great state!!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Hey, Theresa ...no problem...I agree with you MIAMI SUCKS!!!

Now, I've only been to Tampa once...maybe I should go to meet Negro Lindo and we could watch the SuperBowl together...

Although I must admit that I know nothing about American football...can you teach me the basics, Negrito?;)