Woman in Bangkok

Status
Not open for further replies.

cali

Jan 1, 2003
Hi all,

Long time no fights...

For those who rememebr me, I am now in Bangkok, and I know that this is a Dom. Rep. site, but since I wanted to go there in the first place then I am going to use it...

If anyone thought that many women in the Dominican Rep. are used for prostitution and did not like it, WAIT till you come to Bangkok.

Here they have so many shops and houses where young thai girls walk around a stage wearing coctail dresses, and you getr to choose anyone, just like the fish market. it only cost 20 dollars for the best and the youngest. So cheap and So Messed up society, Minus the nice Budists. Here you can stay at a 3 star hotel for 5 bucks a night, So dam cheap, 1 USD=42 bat,

If anyone wants info/help about thailand, e-mail me, cuz i will not be checking DR1 for a week or so.

regards, Cali

Last edited:
O

Old_BUFF_Driver

Where in God's name do you find $5 "five star" Hotels? Back in 70 it cost us fifty a night?????????

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Old_BUFF_Driver, see how business is devalued when the seedier elements take over. Regards, PJT

Greg48

Jan 5, 2003
Somehow it think--a 200 baht '3 star' hotel in Bangkok is pushing it. I get there most years and 1000 ($25.00) is really the low end of reasonable 'star'.
Do agree that the 'ladies' are pretty available, but the country has an awful lot else to offer as well--from beaches to some serious sightseeing and shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.