Today I am buying another tank of "cooking" gas!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
That will make three!I will cook from one tank,and keep the other two "Full" at all times.That should give me 4 to 5 months on hand at all times!I have 15, 5 gallon bottles of "drinking water".I have over 100 gallons of diesel oil,"Gas Oil"to a dominican,and am going to install a 250 gallon tank for my 20 kilowatt electric generator,"Planta" here. That can charge my 3.6 inverter system with 8 batteries.I have a "tinaco",a "cistern",and a well for water.This week end I will buy all the non-perishable items on my shoping list.Like 100 lbs of rice,many cans of powdered milk,canned tuna,SPAM,beans,cooking oil,medicines,etc.
In short,enough for my family to survive for a few months without leaving our house.I feel like a Mormon! By then the US Marines will be here to evacuate all the Americans!We are prepared for the time when there are no petroleum products available in the DR.How long do you think there will be "Oil" here when we can't pay the the producers? I was here in 86?,I think it was,when there was no gasoline.the "tankers" were anchored,you could see them from the "Malecon",but no more "credit" to the Dominican Gov. from Venezuela! The city was paralyzed,gov. payed,we got oil! What hapens when they "CAN"T" pay? I guess a few more boxes of "Double 00" will go on the list too! Have to protect what is yours! CRIS Colon

Apr 26, 2002
Thanks Criss

Thanks for this info Criss. Now, when the economy and civil order break down, and my desparately hungry friends and I are starving but still heavily armed, we'll know where to go.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Maybe you don't know what "Double 00" is?

I'll be on the roof with a "Welcome" for everyone! "God created Man,the Colt "45" made them equal"!!..I have to to settle for "Mister Mossberg" to help me!.....CRIS

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
What about me and Sniffy? You can't forget about us. I can shoot a gun, cut firewood, and do minor carpentry. Can you use my services? This old American and her little dog don't want to be left out in the cold(or should I say the heat?)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Jan and Pib,well you two sure would make the time pass quickly!

Bring your food next week,I,ll store it until the "TIME" comes.Then come to the back gate,and I'll let you two in!Just think about it,our "Offspring" could re-populate the World!!!! Probably turn out better this time!!! CRIS "Oh",bring "Sniffy",I have 4 dogs now,one more won't matter.They can eat the "Carrion" off the fence!!!!"Ar you listening Porfirio"?

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Re: Maybe you don't know what "Double 00" is?

Criss Colon said:
I'll be on the roof with a "Welcome" for everyone! "God created Man,the Colt "45" made them equal"!!..I have to to settle for "Mister Mossberg" to help me!.....CRIS

I heard that you could kill water buffalo with those shells........two big steel balls(don't get it twisted) could go straight past those crazy mobs and their stomachs too:dead:

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Criss,

You bought all that "gas oil"!!, filled your tanks with "Gasolina"!! so now they are full to the brim!!!!, bought all the Tuna" wow", rice and medicines not to mention Powdered milk!!!. Now you expect that there is still some left for sale in the market???.

You old Gringo! shame on you! You are a bad human!!!!!! you go to a poor foreign country and deprive the local populace of basic food and medicines and energy!!!! all because you are affluent enough to afford it????? thus you also raised the prices from last week!!!!! Thank God for sparing the platano and yuca!!!!!!

Think about the effects your unthoughtful actions have on the rest!!!!! go to church!!! have a beer!!!! think about what you have done!!!!!! all those children without powdered milk full of "hormones" !!!!!!

Now please spare us the presidente production!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Dear "missing" thanks for reminding me,with Jan & Pib coming.........

......lets see,Jan X 1 case of Presidente per day, X60 days= 60 Cases of Presidente!!!
Now, Pib X 1 Pound of Cafe per day,X 60 days,= 60 pounds of cafe!!!! That should do it!!!! CRIS

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
You should stack up on girls too as many will go back to their campos and live off rices and beans until the riots cool down. I am already down to zero girlfriends as I had to cut back too. Where is this world coming to?

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Re: Dear "missing" thanks for reminding me,with Jan & Pib coming.........

[B]Criss Colon[/B] said:
Now, Pib X 1 Pound of Cafe per day,X 60 days,= 60 pounds of cafe!!!! That should do it!!!! CRIS
I'll bring another 60 lbs., one can never be too careful. :)

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Some of us are ready and some are not

God made me trim enough to survive on low caloric intake. I can eat anything without regard for health problems. I am not ashamed to eat anything. I wont stock up. What for? I am going to join the vandals.

Why bother with spending money now on electricity. Only fools pay. I got electricity 24 hours a day and I have not paid a dime in 10 months. I use my electric meter as a piggy bank for peso coins in the kitchen. Water? I am connected to the fastest flowing water system in DR. Water just flows and flows. Not a dime for it. My garbage is picked up every day. Let Salcedo pay for it if he can. I am not sure where he is going to find the money now that Johnny Ventura mortgaged the city buying useless buses for FENATRANO.

But if he doesnt pick up my garbage I will burn it. That simple. And I will,burn it 1 mile from home. In fact, sometimes I drive my garbage and dump it right in one of the government offices dumpsters. I take a bag a day.
Cooking gas? I have a dual electric-gas stove. I could care less how high cooking gas goes up since I get subsidized electricity.

I just went to the governments stupid populist motorized produce market and bought potatoes for $4 a pound, rice so cheap I threw some up in the air just for fun. Eggs so cheap I use them sometimes to throw at people who make noise. Like I spent three boxes for Aguilas Cibae?as fans at 1:00 am. Hell they didnt know where the eggs came from!!! And what is even more laughable is that I went to Hippos popular market driving my sports car with a $500 polisher-wax job. I jus laugh at these clowns.

TW

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Don't forget the toilet paper!!!

I forgot to buy toilet paper! I got some Saturday! A huge container of salt too! Some bars of bath soap,laundry detergent,I am ready for "Hippo-Geddon"!(The end of the World as we know it!)Hey!,that will be an improvement!!!CRIS

andy a

Bronze
Feb 23, 2002
Criss,

Don't forget a good supply of birth control pills for all the chicas you're planning on having, unless of course you expect the crisis to last less than 9 months.