Walking Distance? Grand paradise

dreamer_in_kw

Sep 9, 2002
Can anyone help me?
I need to know if it is walking distance along the beach from
Grand Paradise Bavaro resort to
Ibeorstar Dominicana resort

thanks to anyone who can tell me this, I have hunted high and low to find the distance between these 2 resorts and cannot find anything.

dreamer_in_kw

Sep 9, 2002
Well sorrrrrry.I am new to this and to be honest didn't realize I shouldn't do this, plus if you check you will notice I didn't post on every board, just a few selected ones.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
The frowny face and your remarks don't help

dreamer_in_kw said:
Well sorrrrrry.I am new to this and to be honest didn't realize I shouldn't do this, plus if you check you will notice I didn't post on every board, just a few selected ones.

If you read the board you can see that this is a common problem and as members see all new posts every day, then no matter where you post it will be seen.

dreamer_in_kw

Sep 9, 2002
To ricktoronto and robert.
All I want to know is about walking distance between 2 resorts, I didn't come here to argue with people. I didn't come here to be criticized for making mistakes and posting on too many forums.
I am new to this board....I don't have a lot of time on the internet to read all the rules....I just posted and that's it.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Not many replies though, eh?

Someone may reply eventually. I have no idea as I avoid AI's like the plague.

I am not sure I even know what cities they are in.

Your nasty response to Robert who owns this board was the irritating thing not the cross posting that much, FYI.

Wow. Maybe not - I just searched on your name and there are a LOT of posts on the same subject, all a bit different. Hopefully the saturation method will work out OK.

That Debbie's Dominican report site may have something of value assuming these AI's are in the same town. Like a map or something helpful.

Last edited:

dreamer_in_kw

Sep 9, 2002
rickintoronto

I got the response I was looking for through another board, thanks for asking;
You must have a lot of time on your hands as your responses have been very judgemental of me who made an honest mistake. It's a good thing you are perfect. I can't believe you are Canadian.

michelle2504

Jan 29, 2003
Dreamer,

The walking distance along the beach between the hotels is aprox. 20-30 minutes depending on how fast you walk.

Hasta luego, Michelle