Little Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
jizz-scum

I see that you're still obsessed with me. Get over it, p?jaro viejo, it ain't gonna happen. I picture you walking around in a J. Edgar Hoover-resque manner.

-Jose?to

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
I refuse to take shots at you, since you "coge la cuerda" m?s r?pido que un reloj carabelita.

-Jose?to

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
HAHAHA Jazzcom swings and connects a jab to the face but wait.....oh, Joseito recuperates and lands a left hook..........gotta say the pic is funny but that little line about el reloj carabelita was a good comeback

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
jizz-scum...

You know I'm tougher than Superman's kneecap. I'll rope-a-dope with you for a few rounds, and just before you pull a Dur?n no m?s , I'll slap you with an 'al revez'.

-Jose?to

Last edited:

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
Hey, Larry, Mr. Predictability, we knew you would. We knew you would. But you know what's even funnier (or, is it funner? Jazz, help me out here, dude, it's your fun)? The thought of you, jizz-scum and Dubya in a circle jerk. And your wives, the BBC cameramen, Jerry Fallwell and Homer Simpson walking in on y'all.

-Jose?to

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
jizz-scum, you're still using clich?s in 2003. Are you the man that time forgot?

-Jose?to

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Whats up with you children?

Must be something about the letter "J"?

Sorry, but your pathetic!

If it continues, consider your accounts deleted.
Make your choice, you have been warned.

Thread Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.