song Airways expands to the caribbean

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Song expands to the Caribbean 9 a.m. 4/24/03

Song announced today the introduction of two new routes ? Orlando to San Juan and Orlando to Las Vegas ? each with one daily roundtrip starting in July. ?This new service introduces a number of ?firsts,? including Song?s entrance into the Caribbean, its first connecting service, and two brand new routes for Delta customers,? said John Selvaggio, president of Song. ?Song will continue to grow quickly to bring its unique service and innovative approach to travelers in markets across the country.? Song, which flew its maiden voyage from New York to West Palm Beach on April 15, plans to introduce 144 daily flights by the fall of 2003

GRS

Jan 2, 2002
The traffic between MCO-SJU in the summer is just unbelivable. Last summer, airlines were operating up to 13 daily flights some days of the summer. Let's see if Song start expanding someplace outside U.S territories.

cara

Feb 21, 2003
Antes de Aeromar introducir la ruta Orlando Santo Domingo esta debe de servir bien las que opera actualmente, samana 1 debe de entender que esto no es de volar mas destinos, si no los que vuela servirlos bien y tener presencia en el mercado un vuelo al dia 3 veces a la semana u solo avion no es una aerolinea, esto es un tour operador

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
If we are talking about SONG, why do we have to put AEROMAR in it, SDQ MCO is not the route for Aeromar, if it would be that profitable, AA would be there since a long time ago!

Samana1, in according to your point of view any route can be for Aeromar, anyone that was mentioned here. I think that you see Aeromar as virtual airline.

Do you think that NYC LON can be the nest route for Aeromar too?>:mad:

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
MCO-SDQ

We are talking about SONG and

[qoute] The traffic between MCO-SJU in the summer is just unbelivable. Last summer, airlines were operating up to 13 daily flights some days of the summer. Let's see if Song start expanding someplace outside U.S territories. [/qoute]

And i say MCO - SDQ can be a new route for BQ so if people has interest in this route. Song is just as Domestic Airlines only fliying in US and PR (PR also US) to go to DR is another case.

As i say their will be no new flights from The US to SDQ if the airport has a new terninal finished and second runway as Mexicana comes to DR and then SDQ will be a important route for all air carriers, they fly to SJU its 317 km from SDQ and SDQ is in the middle of America, but we can excpect as i say SDQ as SJU but much much bigger.

cara

Feb 21, 2003
Creo que Aeromar tiene todo el derecho de volar donde quiera, siempre que ellos lo consideren importante.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
yes it can fly where ever but remember that the topic is:

song Airways expands to the caribbean

so lets stay on topic