AEROMAR's NEW SUMMER SCHEDULE

GRS

Jan 2, 2002
aeromar web

Put the origination city and the destination cities, not just the flight number. It is not easy to understand the flight schedule. Fix the spelling mistakes and the grammar on the website, and erase the OLD info, why do you want to confuse people even more????

M

Meng

What old info?

Remember, the summer schedule has not even kicked in yet. The top part is the current schedule, and the lower part will replace the top part probably in a few weeks.

M

Meng

that is just a directory name...

Not a prob... I will ask webmaster to remove 2002... Whats important is that the info is out there.....

Aeromar's schedule is no longer in doubt.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Meng..

its good that the schdule is out but it also has to be correct with no errors. It does not look good when air airline has a website so mistakes. Also, it would have been a bit easier to spread out the schdule to show departure and arriving city insteak of how it is now. this is just my opinion.

but I see the website does look better now than before

minimize the errors, implements an online system and things will improve drastically

Ray of Light

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 19, 2003
Timetable posted on BQ's web is not correct

flights SDQ MIA SDQ are shown incorrect. In all CRS systems, such Amadeus, Gabriel and others it is the following:

SDQ MIA SDQ 1*3*5*7 23JUN-31AUG

Aeromar is reducing the capacity on this route.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ray of Light

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 19, 2003
so, 767 will be based in STI and 757 will fly SDQ NYC SDQ.]

Flight 821 NYC STI must be really cheap, it arrives to STI at 3 AM. In case if the previous flight from NYC this day was delayed, so let's guess when it will arrive!

The same is with flight 905 to SDQ.

So they want to have 20 flights per week to NYC during the highest seaon, well, let's see. Last summer they had more.

Ray of Light

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 19, 2003
Check this:

767 on 1**4*6* will fly as follows:

808 STI NYC 0900 1230
809 NYC STI 1400 1730

820 STI NYC 1900 2230
821 NYC STI 0000 0330

So, 3 stops for 90 minutes, do you think it'll be able to arrive at 0330? Do you think that departing JFK, where sometimes planes must wait 40 minites to take off on the runway, these flights can be ontime??????????????????

M

Meng

Of course

It seems like you have not had much flying time have you? I have seen delays of 20-30 min, and have reached my destination with 3-5 minutes to spare....

they make up the time in flight.... 30 min? Not a problem... besides arriving 5-10 min ahead of after the scheduled time is not really a delay....

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
no one said that just planes is a reservations system.

I don't see your response as nothing but a waste of bandwidth.

there is obviously two stories going around, so let's find out what the facts are.

Jan 1, 2002
check the miami airport flight info.

the miami-santo domingo route Aeromar will operate in 733 daily services

you check in
timetables.oag.com/mia

search for example from july 1 to july 7.