some random thoughts...

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I couldn't sleep last night and as I lay there awake I've come to some realizations about life. I thought I would share them with you as they may be something we have in common or even something that may help you in life::

Food has replaced sex in my life, now I can't even get into my own pants.

The closest I ever got to a 4.0 in school was my blood alcohol content.

Marriage changes passion... suddenly you're in bed with a relative.

I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with "Guess" on it... so I said "Implants?"

I don't do drugs anymore 'cause I find I get the same effect just standing up fast.

Sign in a CHINESE Pet Store: "Buy one dog, get one flea."

I have my own little world. But it's OK... they know me here.

I got a sweater for Christmas ... I really wanted a screamer or a moaner.

If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

I don't approve of political jokes... I've seen too many of them get elected.

The most precious thing we have is life..... Yet it has absolutely no trade-in value.

If life deals you lemons, make lemonade; if it deals you tomatoes, make Bloody Marys. But if it deals you a truckload of hand grenades... Now THAT'S a message!

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

Shopping tip: You can get shoes for 85 cents at the bowling alley.

I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore I am perfect.

I married my wife for her looks... but not the ones she's been giving me lately!

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I have stayed alive.

If carrots are so good for the eyes, how come I see so many dead rabbits on the highway?

How come we choose from just two people to run for president, and 50 for Miss America?

Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant like having a peeing section in a swimming pool?

Why is it that most nudists are people you don't want to see naked?

Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled.

Every time I walk into a singles bar I can hear Mom's wise words: "Don't pick that up, you don't know where it's been!"