There's Just No Way

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
geez

Oh Man! I should have stayed down another week. Whats the girls name on the left? I dont know her.
Larry

Tony Cabrera

Sep 24, 2002
Bobparty

If i ever go to Eddy' sport bar, i would made sure i take my wife with me, i do not want to take any chances(after seeing those angels), lol, lol

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Look how confident the angels are in comparison to Robert. They know that individually or collectively they are a lot more woman than a Brit could handle.

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Rob, you look thrilled.
Tony Cabrera, are you implying that women both encourage and discourage "moral" behaviour depending on their relationship to a man?
Too deep, man.
Looks like the birthday party was fun!
mk

Tony Cabrera

Sep 24, 2002
mkohn said:
Rob, you look thrilled.
Tony Cabrera, are you implying that women both encourage and discourage "moral" behaviour depending on their relationship to a man?
Too deep, man.
Looks like the birthday party was fun!
mk
Ha, no not all, i was just joking, i am not like that, just playing Mkohn..I had been married to my beloved wife for the last 22 yrs in counting....

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Sexy,VERY Sexy"!!!!!

and the GIRLS aren't bad either!!!! Eddy,do you have any rooms with air-conditioning?????I don't wan't to have a "HEAT Strike" if I come visit!Cris

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Your right Ken, way too much for me :)

What can I say?

Two very nice and intelligent females.

Both are fluent in Spanish, French and English.
One at law school, the other off to Canada to finish her studies.

It was a fun evening with great people.
As always, Eddy puts a great event, 3 cheers!!!

By the way, did I tell you, England won :)

Last edited:

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
Man... what a lucky dude, this Robert... just remember: Don't bite more than you can chew... Save some for me old buddy...

zeus (primus inter pares)