Lan Dominicana

Transat

Jan 1, 2002
samana 1 told me that LanDominicana will change the aircraft B763 to a A320 in several months the A320 will fly in LanDom titels and Dominican CREW as located in SDQ the aircraft, Samana1 was also the webmaster for the LANDOM for a while.

all the best for them

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Well they own it.......

Searcher said:
Very smart.....this web is a copy + paste of Lan Chile.

...are you complaining that it is a copy ? Lan Chile would likely want to retain their look.

Searcher

May 5, 2003
Rick & Stanley

Do you call Lan Chile a Dom. Carrier???

Com'on....This would be like.....American Dominicana.

Lan Chile is one of the best carriers in the world. They just fooled la DGAC. or $ la DGAC to get the Certificate as a Dom. Carrier when they don't even have one aircraft HI.

La DGAC esta en contra de todas las lineas domincanas, porque darle certificado una linea Chilena para venir a operar en DR no tiene sentido y no contribuyo al desarrollo de la industria, mas bien lo que hace es quitate tu pa' ponerme yo.

Air Santo domingo, Aerocontinente Dom, Aeromar, etc. employee thousands of Dominicans. Lan Dom is just a GSA for Lan Chile. I won't be surprised to a Chilean as Director of DGAC.

If Lan Dom registered an aircraft as HI, then i will call it as such. It requires a large sum of money to do so.

DGAC..... sucks

Jan 1, 2002
Lan Dominicana
51% ET HEINSEN
49% LAN CHILE S.A.

soon you could see a airplane with HI register.
and the airline will use Dominican F/A from fall

Searcher

May 5, 2003
Joaquin

You know ET Heisen has nothing there. The papel takes all the writing you want to give it.

I sincerely congratulate ET HEISEN. This is a good business for them without putting a penny.

eli

Jun 10, 2003
The best thing about this is that we have civil aviation dept. to thank for by protecting the industry.