I want my Listin online

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
What is the hold up? I can't carry on getting newsprint on my hands with the paper edition. I am a modern technology fan, bring back the on line edition I say (besides, I want to know what DarkNet has to say):

Today's online Listin edition:

Under Construction
The site you were trying to reach does not currently have a default page. It may be in the process of being upgraded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try this site again later. If you still experience the problem, try contacting the Web site administrator.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Why do you wanna deal with a "tainted" newspaper, online or print version? The Listin has been a propaganda machine ever since the Gov't took it over. Take a look at anything but that........

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Arturo

Do you mean you miss reading the PPH Diario?

You must be a masochist for fake news!!!

Remember these headlines last week? "DOLLAR GOES DOWN $28 TO $1 and GOVERNMENT WILL SPEND $57 BILLION FOR POVERTY PROGRAM.

The same week the dollar never went down below $35 to $1 and instead of having dreams of $57 billion to spend, we owe $57 billion just for the Baninter hole alone!!!

TW

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
You are both right

I miss reading it but I don't believe it. I'm a daydreamer but I maintain at least some contact with reality.

socuban

Nov 24, 2002
I found the

classifieds more useful than the front page, although the front page has some entertainment value