Another Hacienda Villas ??

L

Lynne

I have read the reviews and postings, and still have a few lingering questions. #1 As for the Inclusive activities: Are there any limits to them. Like the horses are you only allowed so much time on them per day/stay? Stuff like that. I could have sworn I saw some where there where limits. But have not seen anything since. #2 Are any of the Villas near the beach, and the Tropical? #3 Did you choose which Villa you wanted to stay at when you booked, or is it assigned at check in? #4 Having a tough time finding brochures, any one know who has them? Have tried to call the 800 # but no one ever answers the phone. The travel agency listed on their web page for the USA said she no longer deals with them. Thanks ahead of time for anyinfo you all can provide.

J

JENNIFER

I hope this helps!

The site for the Haciendas is www.hacienda-resorts.com If you don't find the info there-you can email me and I will email you back the address to one of our friends that works there in the guest reservation office. As for the water sports and horse back riding-you are permitted to go for I believe a half hour per day.That is if you stay at the different hotels at Haciendas.I am not sure if that rule applies to the villa guests. The villas are beautiful and when we were there last May I did not see any on the beach but it is a growing resort-so you never know.They are nice homes with your own pool in the backyard and we have thought about staying at the villas the next time we go down. I hope I have been of some help to you but I am sure you will find more info on their site.I also think there is an email address on their site as well that you can email your questions to! Good luck and let me know how you make out with your questions! Jennifer

L

Lynne

Re: I hope this helps!

Thankyou for the info. I did email the resort at the address listed on the web page about a week and a half ago, no response as of yet. Last night I did find them listed through a Villa Vacation type web site. I emailed them last night and got a reply this morning. Hopefully the brochure they are sending will have all the answers I need. Looking forward to this next trip, the place really does look wonderful. Still a little concerned over the fact it is in the Atlantic and not the Carribean seas. Grew up on the Pacific and find the Atlantic near me rather grotesque in comparison, but that is in the US. From what I have read so far, the DR beaches are far better than the N.E. US.