Does anyone know Alberto Reyes ?

Freemo

May 26, 2003
I posted this in the Travel General and I think it should've been in here really...............SO here it is

I wonder if anyone knows an Alberto Reyes. When I was last on the North Coast (about 7 years ago) he was working for a water sports company called Sea-Pro on Playa Dorada beach. He used to like spending time at Hemmingways in the plaza.

He lived on Avenida Cincumbalacion opposite the Scarlette Farmancia......Puerto Plata.

I last heard he was working for a diving company at Sosua. Any info would be great.

I was great friends with him when I stayed in Puerto Plata for 3 months just before I married my Dominican wife and returned to the UK.

When we have returned since it's always to Santo Domingo, where her family live....so a visit to Puerto Plata is always a quick 'there and back' on the guagua type of rushed thing.

My wife was always jealous of me spending too much time with him, she said he was a tigere, if thats how you spell it. Anyway I suppose she thought he'd lead me astray.

Do you know him, he's a thoroughly nice bloke ?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Trust Your Wife's Intuition!!!!!!!She knows!

Besides,he is probably in England by now anyway,after marrying a "200pounder"! There is no shortage of really nice "Bloks" ("Tigres") hanging around the beaches of the DR anyway,find a new one!They are interchangeable!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Freemo

May 26, 2003
You're probably right

I wouldn't be a bit surprised, he sniffed around my younger sister, mercilessly, when she visited us for 2 weekes. She ended up in love with him, of course he felt the same, how strange it was that he recovered so quickly as soon as her plan took off from POP.

He was still a thoroughly nice bloke though. I couldn't but admire his style, dogged determination, and style