Textile and Clothing Manufacturers Needed

Ruffino1974

Jun 7, 2003
I am in the early stages of developing a unique clothing line including swimwear and casualwear.

I am requesting referrals of individuals and companies with the capabilities for fabric design and manufacturing as well as garment production facilities within one of the DR free zones.

The ideal person would be willing and able to assist in development with suggestions and guidance, rather than just taking and order and filling it. Like I said I'm at the "early stage".

I don't need any investors or assistance in marketing and I will leave shipping details to the chosen manufacturer, thanks anyway.

I also don't need a list of Free Zone companies, I have it already. I am trying to narrow down the prospects and would prefer an introduction/recommendation to cold calling on strangers.

I will be in Sto. Dgo. the end of August. The closer to the Capital the better, but I am willing to travel to meet the right person.

Thanks in advance for any assistance

Ruffino1974

Jun 7, 2003
nobody????

Nobody knows anyone they can recommend, with all the free zone manufacturers around.

Thats it. In typical tradition, I will resort to bribery. One (1) free grande to the person/persons who help to locate a manufacturer that fits the bill.

Well, it worked in Iraq.......

Thanks

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
There are lots of folks that make clotheing

On a contract basis. To develop a line you need to have everything all done and the patterns ready for cutting.

hell, D'Clase, Grupo M or Interamericana could do your production, but will it be worth their while to make a few hundred dozen when they are doing 50,000 dozen a week now?

Not enough information to go on. You need to deal with some Koreans or little factories that would take on this type of work./

HB