Mailing packages to DR

katty

Mar 14, 2003
Could someone please help me out, I need to send small packages to Punta Cana for children I have met there. What is the best way to mail from the U S. I want to make sure these children get these small items I have for them.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
katty said:
Could someone please help me out, I need to send small packages to Punta Cana for children I have met there. What is the best way to mail from the U S. I want to make sure these children get these small items I have for them.

Ordinary mail from the USA will not arrive and you will lose the items and the cost of postage.

Use UPS, FedEx or DHL. Some people talk about some mailing service on this board quite a bit perhaps they will post info about that and that might be a cheaper option.

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Fed ex is great

I have never had any problem with FedEx. I haven't used UPS so I can't offer an opinion. I have used Priority GPS? through the post office and it has always been delivered but usually took about 2 weeks.
dale7(Howard)

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Ditto on the FedEx. Have used them for years w/o problems. Also have EPS service and I like them too but the recipient here would have to set up an account to forward stuff from the US.

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
If you need to ship something to Punta Cana just use DHL, they are the only ones with an office in the area. UPS and FEDEX use Metropac to ship the packages from Santo Dpmingo tho Punta Cana, just more complicated.