Fina Air+Viva Air=Scam Air

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRSboy

Sep 9, 2002
TRSboy is back...with new findings. Perhaps everyone already knew about it, but I don't recall it being published here in DR1. After some research, I came to the conclusion there is a pattern that proves a huge scam in the airline industry. Watch out for this name: LAZARO CANTO. It appears Mr. Canto is the CEO of Fina Air (http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread/t-22795.html) but he is also the vice president-cargo for VIVA Air (http://www.vivainternational.org/corp-contact.htm). Not so long ago, I remember reading a news strip from El Nuevo Dia of Puerto Rico regadring FINA Airlines. It explained Mr. Canto's interest in creating a new airline without any partners as "it gave him a wrong image in the past." This is a good idea but if this subject's name is included on a scam airline such as VIVA Airlines, how he wants his name to be "cleaned" from past experiences? I exacted the reference from the El Nuevo Dia new strip where it explains Mr. Canto's "business" (http://www.adendi.com/archivo.asp?num=557860&keyword=Fina) for July 7, 2003. Only problem: ENDI chagres to see file.

Sidenote: Look at corporate image (i.e. aircraft colors). They are about the same.

puppy.com

Jul 26, 2003
Viva opinion

I agree Viva is not what it is advertised to be. The stock is at its all time low after an 800 to 1 reverse split. (Best bid at 73 cents
now from a high ask of $3.20) I don't believe people should buy into this company based on what a few of the stock pumpers have posted on this board. If this pans out to be a real airlines company operating in this area it will be without the
Hype. Basically everything that has been posted about this company regarding the business plan has NOT COME TRUE.
My opinion only. Don?t base any travel arrangements around Viva for now.
I take it someone doesn?t like me posting about Viva issues because my posts keep getting deleted.lol
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
your post keep getting deleted because you are not following the rules and guidelines. I suggest you go back and read them.

As far as this thread, it better take a different turn or it will also be deleted or closed.

puppy.com

Jul 26, 2003
review

cmedina07,
I am merely posting a contrary opinion to the people who are posting information about a supposedly start up airlines ( VIVA ) in the DR area on this thread. The people who are posting this information are the very same people who are working the stock penny boards trying to hype this stock for a monetary gain. They are not posting the information as a travel advisory or planed routes or special prices. There are many people who believe this company is not what is has been promised or advertised to the public. I have no vested interest financially in this company or any other airline company. I would like for the people to understand this is a high risk and the whole intent of the people posting here is to entice the readers of this thread to buy the stock. They have posted this thread over a number of web sites and stock message boards used to hype this penny stock.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
great

I understand what you have just posted, and it has not violated any rules which is why it has not been deleted. I am not going to go back and explain why I deleted you previous posts.

Rules and Guidlines are simple.

welcome to DR1.

this thread is now CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.