Boca Chica To Sosua

Little_Monkey

Sep 2, 2002
Hello... Can anyone tell me how long it would take to drive from Boca Chica to Sosua? Hours? miles?

Thanks,
"little"

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
About 4 1/2 to 6 hrs. depending on the traffic when you go through Sto. Dgo. The roads are great. Suggest that you turn right at Hache's hardware store in Santiago and take the turistico road if you're travelling by day. Great scenery. Travel safely.

Little_Monkey

Sep 2, 2002
Thanks

Thanks Eddy.... That's a long drive. I might just stay overnight ..... and then return to Boca Chica.

"little"

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
rellosk, for bus service you need to go to Santo Domingo and take a Caribe Tour bus from there. Buses leave hourly from early morning until early evening. This has come up before, so I know there are inexpensive ways to get to SD from BC. A n afternoon plane is now available from SD to the small landing strip at Las Terrenas on the Samana Peninsula. This service was described in the DR1 news summary yesterday or the day before. I think it leaves SD at 4 or 4:30.

diego

Aug 16, 2003
Last time I been to Boca Chica Airport to pick up a Client and bring him to Sosua it took just under 3 hours, but this was late in the evening and very little Traffic