I need your assistance!

Janis de Jesus

Aug 21, 2003
My husband and I will be moving to Dominican Republic within the next year (he is from DR) and he wants to get the address / phone / or any info on "Juancito Sports". He is a childhood friend of my husband and it would be a great help to be able to locate him. Any ideas? Thanks for any direction you can give me in this. I have tried everything I can as far as the internet goes!!

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Juancito Sport is a sports betting company that has offices all around the country. My memory tells me that the person who founded this company is a congressmen, too, but I would have to double check as I do not recall the exact name of the person right now. To find him, just ask at any one of the betting shops on your next trip here.

Janis de Jesus

Aug 21, 2003
Juancito Sports

Thanks for the reply Delores. We also are aware that he started many of the betting places (not sure what they are called??) in DR because Alex (my husband) knew when he began his first one. We are located in New York right now and not sure where to start. I also heard that he was a congressman but do you know if there is a site on the web with congressman's addresses, etc. or at least a place where we can write or email. I don't know the name of any betting places either to call there. I hate to ask any more questions but I am not sure where to start. Thanks again for your help.

Janis de Jesus

Aug 21, 2003
Juan de los Santos

Yes. The man I was looking for is Juan de los Santos and I found him! The phone number and fax (all on the internet). I read he is a Diputado elected til 2006 for Santo Domingo. That's exciting and thanks for your help!

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Janis,
If it really is Dep. Juan Concepci?n de los Santos G?mez, then he can be contacted at his Congressional office at the following phone or fax:
Tel. 809-562-1155
Fax 809-562-7498

His official bio says he was born in Jan. 1970 and attended UNAPEC. Sound like him? Also, below is The Dep.'s pic.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Keith
0.7C!OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=gif

Janis de Jesus

Aug 21, 2003
He's the one!

Keith:

Wow! That's funny that you replied not 10 minutes after I found the site that gave me his picture and his bio. He is definitely the one. We found him awhile back in an article in a DR paper (on the net) that spoke of a new magazine he was starting (or supporting??), "UNO", or something like that. My husband was so excited when he saw his picture but we never could find out anything else. Now he will be surprised to see how well he has done for himself. This is very good news. Thanks for your help.

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Even funnier that you posted that you had found him while I was writing my post! (check our timestamps -- only 1 minute apart!). Great minds think alike, I guess! LOL