Birthday Bash

D & D

Jul 17, 2003
YOU'RE ALL INVITED!
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2003 12:00 NOON UNTIL 6:00PM

It's that time of year again, when some folks moan and groan about getting older. Not me, I've earned every line, sag and wrinkle and had one hell of a good time getting there!

To celebrate the fact that I'm still alive, we're having a party. But in consideration of some of you reeeally old and wise ones, the official time will be from 12:00 noon until 6:00pm (lunch buffett around 2:00). But, as all things go, who knows what the evening might bring!

The place is Villa Gonzalez, yeh I know, but trust me, it will be just fine. Tobaco Cafe with food and beer being supplied by your hosts D&D - no, not Drunk & Disorderly- Danny & Dianne.

Directions and weapons suggestions will be available upon request. Please do RSVP (with the number in your party) so that we will have some idea of how many animals to sacrifice. Use this thread or "pm".

Friendly place, well lit and plenty of fenced parking. Come and enjoy!

D & D

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Happy Birthday!

But! That's right in the middle of NFL Sunday ticket! You must be joking! 9/28/2003 from 1:00PM to 4:00PM is San Francisco at Minnesota. Happy birthday in advance if I can't make it. Where the heck is Villa Gonzalez anyway.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
n, BUT

this is a birthday invite.

Villa Gonzales is 8 minutes West of Santiago on the Joaqu?n Balaguer Highway (four lanes all the way)

Over the mountains on the Luperon Highway, Turn right at the light at Hach? and go to Villa Gonzalez. Modern turn=-off to the right as you get to town-up a ramp! Piece of cake.

If going through the tunnel, turn left to Santiago, at Plaza Ure?a, turn left again, BE CAREFUL!- Then Turn left on Main Street.

Or you could take the first left available ( Just past the asphalt factory) after you leave Navarete, cross the highway, and take the road that parallels the highway..Ends up at the same place.

HB and Mrs HB....

D & D

Jul 17, 2003
Football

XR

Record the game, threaten serious injury to any one who mentions the score and come on.

D

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
D&D,
You are obviously not an NFL fan. To a true fan, Sunday from noon until 7pm is sacred time. After 7pm you can then watch Cris Bermans highlights for an hour before the night game on ESPN.

I will be in the country from the 18th through the 23rd so I will miss ya but I hope you have a great time.
Larry

edited to add: Look for Clemens to shut down the Bosox today at Fenway.
"Larry the Greek"

Last edited:

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
Damm .. D&D

That's the day I return to the States. But anyway, have a GREAT TIME. Tell if you plan to attend mine on the 15th. It will be a blast from the past..

Adios,

Zeus (primus inter pares)