Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Happy Birthday, Lina & Diane!!!!!!

To:
Lina :laugh::laugh:
Diane :laugh::laugh:

Now, in order for you Ladies, to recive your Birthday presents, you must answer this trivia question correctly.

It is a Fact, more people are born during the month of September than any other, WHY?????? Here is a hint-:bunny:

Again, Happy Birthday, Ladies!!!!!!!

Tim H.

Last edited:

R&JRivas

Apr 28, 2002
The month of Sept is always a busy birthday month because these babies were conceived at Christmas!!

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
1/2 Right!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

You got the 1st half right!!!!!!!:bunny:

What is the 2nd part????:bunny::bunny:

Tim H. :cool:

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Happy birthday to my birthday buddies

Timex and Diane, is an honor to share my birth day with you guys.

September is a busy month becuse many babies are concieved with the festivities of Christmas and New Year. sorry don't know the second half Tim, does that mean I get a half of present?

thanks guys for your wishes.

Lina
Let the celebration begin.

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
You got it!!!!!!!

Parts 1 & 2!!!!!!!!

Also, another interesting note, during the late 60s' and early 70's, highest percentage of (out of wedlock) birth's recorded, was also the month of September.

a whole lot of pokymon going on, at the office holiday parties!!:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Doesn't happen today because, most of those guy's run around limp d*cked, afraid of being accused of sexual harassment!
:nervous: :paranoid: :speechles

Any way, Happy Birthday-Ladies.

Tim H.

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
birthday wishes to all three of you.

485.gif

D & D

Jul 17, 2003
'puter Problems

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. Sorry I couldn't respond earlier, but Betsy broke. Mr. Mike made her all better and we are back in business (I hope).

Late greetings to Timex & Lina. Hope you had a great day!

Dianne

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Happy B Day Timex and all

Timex you are one of my favorite Moderators as you are a fair person and even though you are aging....You are never too old to hit that Delete button! :) Have a good day to all birthday people! :) Pam