What happened to Aeromar's 737-400?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papito_Chulo

Jun 10, 2003
Does anyone know where is BQ's 734, that one from Falcon in SolAir colors. Why did they lose it??????????????? Now Falcon Express operates MIA SDQ MIA instead of that 734.

Another thing I don't understand, why even using Falcon's 727 Aeromar can not operate flights ontime? Today they have 2 flights:

BQ 902 SDQ NYC it departed at 1215 instead of 0800, landing in JFK at 1618 it must return to STI, but the scheduled departure from Santiago is 1400, not 1730 as it will be operated today. So why even with borrowed plane they can't manage ontime performance?

OPTIMUS PRIME

Jul 31, 2003
Papito, relax...

Papito, relax... 757 is on the way. I just laugh.....

We all know you work for Air Santo Domingo, and all you do is kick Aeromar with your Negative Comments.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, for the record... PAPITO CHULO WORKS FOR AIR SANTO DOMINGO... Its official.

He is in charge of publically bashing Aeromar or as many people call it... "Mud-Slinging." It is the dumbest way to compete... But hey.. all is fair in love and war.

By the way.. I just read what you mentioned above... And honestly, your thoughts and writing are simply incoherent.... I dont understand what you just said... Here is a thought.. Read carefully before hitting the "SuBMIT REPLY" button...

Example: "another thing i dont understand, why even use Falcons 727 Aeromar can not operate flights ontime"? what the F**K does this mean???

Papito_Chulo

Jun 10, 2003
Official Statement:

I do not work for Air Santo Domingo, this gossip was already published by Christian Garcia here a long time ago, actually this is false. In this case, since it is a personal statement from you, I would like to ask you to provide your source. And I would be proud to work for EX, if so, do you think I'd hide it, never. I do respect EX, it is a commercially right carrier, professional, all the time I was defending EX here because of their great job, nothing else. So, please relax!

P.S. Question about ontime perfomance is related to Aeromar's hobby to operate delays, I mean that even without leased planes now, but with B727 frim Falcon they can't fly ontime, they always delay.. If you do not understand, this is your problem.

OPTIMUS PRIME

Jul 31, 2003
Cmedina I would love to stay on topic

But i cant... I dont know what the question is... The Papito creates a BRAND NEW POST, to Bash Aeromar, or other carriers...

Thats not what creating a post is all about...

But ill tell you what I will do... If you can decipher Papito's thoughts, and maybe PM me, then I will gladly respond to this post in a diff. manner...

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
the question is why some people cannot act like adults.

they continue to turn good posts into garbage.

once they get banned, they will do anything to come back. when they are here, they act like fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.