Pretty girls in DR (Help for Zoso)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Sorry I was enjoying my weekend in an exotic location with beautiful company. My cel was without a signal and I was no way near an internet cafe (so i couldn't respond to your request).

First of all, North coast has some of the ugliest women on this planet. So when my friends talk about being with those girls and the things they have done in the dark, just makes my stomach turn. The same people who fancy black sleazy fat slimy cheap hookers find santiago girls fugly, hahahahaha. I just don't get it. Maybe they simply have no chance with them so they simply dismiss it as " the grapes are sour".
Anyway, to get back on the track:
Girls in SD are cute in the rich areas and the rest of the pretty white girls in SD are from santiago / cibao area. TonyC is right, these girls do flock to the rich areas to attract richer guys. NC is dead and the guys who fancy those sleazy hookers are sick or stupid.

The girls you are looking for are found in santiago but you will never see them on the streets. Just like the girls from jarabacoa are considered pretty but I have yet to find more than 3 pretty girls when I drove around all day in jarabacoa. If you were driving around all over santiago, you will only see the poor working girls or the jobless Vagabundas. The clean educated white girls don't roam the streets looking for attention. These girls are kept at home or are attending universities. So if these girls are not coming to you so what do you do? You go to them, where they are found in abundance.
here is what you do:
Go take a stroll in PUCMM university from 6-9pm. These are the better class dominican girls who pretain to the types you have seen in miss DR contest. Mind you, these girls will not flock to you, regardless of your financial status. If you are above 40 and in unattractive body shape, forget it. You have to speak some level of spanish and must have a sense of humor.
Now if you like girls to be equally cute but a little easier, then try Utesa University. The girls from there are a bit poorer but equally cute. These girls are slim, white or tanned with great bodies and straight hair.
At night, go to a bar/disco called Francifol cafe or tribecca. After hours disco called "baja" is also the place for your types of girls.
Mind you, these girls are not easy and will not flock to you because you are white; guess what, they are whites too, so no big deal to them. You must know how to dance or you will be left out of action. These girls usually like dominican young guys with gym bodies and expert in all sort of dance routines. These girls have money to spend so forget about impressing them with your dollars.

Now if you really want easy girls who are cute then go to small town likes Moca, la vega, (my favorite) Mao or even as far away as santiago rodriguez. You will be stunned at the beauty of these girls. Note: you will not meet any of these girls just by driving around. These sweet girls are not waiting on the street corners like in Cuba.
All in all, the beautiful dominican girls that you want to meet will not come jumping at you because you are a foreigner. You have to become part of the social circle and get to know them. This takes time and dedication. Once you live among them and frequent the places they frequent you get to have common friends between them and thus you become accepted. You must learn how to talk like them and how to accept their customs.

Now the first thing you do is to get yourself out of north coast and leave those hookers for the suckers and come to santiago to join the club. Those pretty girls are not an easy task so most NC gringos don't even try. In fact they don't even want to meet them beause they know they have no chance. So if you are young and fit and willing to change over to dominican customs, then come to santiago and try your luck here. If you think all that is too mush to do then go to Venezuela and find your princesses by the dozens. The crime there is another story.

P.S; please don't ask me to hook you up with sweet santiagueras, I have stopped pimping a long time ago. Good luck.

Added P.S: Please look around and see how people are dressed in the better class discos and then dress accordingly. Gringos are the biggest joke among dominicans as they always walk around in shorts and T shirts. What is the matter with you guys? Don't you folks have any sense of fashion? If you wear dress pants instead of shorts or worn out jeans, you think you will die? Please, no sneakers, no shorts and certainly no T-shirts. Don't be stupid and stop becoming the laughing stock of the dominican crowd. These dominicans are not the black sankies from the resorts. So go with the flow and dress accordingly.

Last edited:

fidelista

Oct 3, 2003
saintjohn.rebelyouth.ca
I honestly find this thread to be thoroughly disgusting and personally feel that the moderator should shut it down. I've seen a bit of garbage like this throughout the board, but this is getting to be too much for a place that is dedicated to finding out more about a country - not hawking its women and advocating prostitution.

Regardless of someone's perspective on prostitution and 'individual rights', if you're going to examine the cold, hard facts on prostitution, the figures speak for themselves (regarding both economic inequality that develops in regulated economics, as well as the booming STD rates and other health problems associated with areas of high concentration).

As if the entire message reeking of sex-tourism wasn't bad enough, race had to get played in. Notice AZB's ever-sightful comments about those "...who fancy black sleazy fat slimy cheap hookers find santiago girls...", and further on about "...the rest of the pretty white girls..." and "...clean educated white girls don't roam the streets looking for attention." Nice exotification of the light-skinned Dominicans you sick bastard. Fat, balding, pale-faced Italians do the same thing to dark Cuban women, and in some areas it had reached (before the late 90s crackdown) epidemic levels.

To be perfectly clear, I have seen and studied the affects of this 'industry' thoroughly, and its relation to the global economy, as well as international health trends. It is a perverted and disgusting hobby enjoyed by a disturbing number of people who are most often either ugly, stupid, lacking moral integrity or (quite common) testicular fortitute and a healthy sex drive. Go ahead and play any of the following hands:

- "The girls can choose what they do on their own."
- "We're helping the economy."
- "We only have safe sex."
- "We give them a better lifestyle."
- "They would have nothing without us."
- "I am free to do what I want, I'm yanqui doodle dandy."

Or any of the dozens of other justifications that sexually-rejected, racial exotifiers, and general perverts find for their activities. I've had enough debates on the entire subject to last a lifetime and have decided to end it there and now simply act as a voice in opposition to the practice and do any other work I can to end it and provide alternatives to those who have faced difficult times which pressured them into engaging in prostitution.

Cris Colon has his fair amount of junk on this board too, but his stupidity speaks for itself, as does the promotion of a care-free sexual lifestyle in this day and age of increased deadly viruses transmitted. Enjoy the lifestyle, and the promotion of exploitation - because for every person out there who basks in the perceived fun of sex tourism, there is a fate to which they'll meet - be it by human hand, or the wrath of a disease.

In solidarity with all those opposed to sex tourism,
Shaney from da block

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
What sex tourism you idiot, I live here and I was not talking about prostitutes. We leave them to the sucker tourists.
We know all the STD risks and we take our precautions. You seem like an old fart who has wasted his life with a fat old wrinkled wife and now you just can't get over the fact that some people are actually enjoying their lives. You can't have fun so you won't let anyone else have fun.
My post was in response to a specific question posted (twice) in this board. I am simply trying to save the guys some time and headaches. I say, as I see fit. When i say "black ugly hookers" thats exactly how I see it fit. The truth is almost all 99.99% of pop, sosua hookers are black but ugly as opposed to beautiful blacks (as found in santiago/ cibao region). yes there are white ugly sleazy hookers in santiago area as well but I was refering to the ones in the north coast only.
I am not into seeking love for money deal from ugly sleazy north coast hookers. I rather play the romantic game with the educated, clean santiagueras and get my money's worth at the end. This is more appealing to me as I have the time and money to spend on the dating game.
Now Fidelista, if you don't agree with my views or seems to be offended by the content of this thread, then tough luck. We have seen many of you miserable folks come and go. You will become history too in the near future and will leave no foot prints on this board.
Now take your hustler magazine or tune to channel 595 on DSS and relieve yourself of your frustration. Let us live our lives.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Zoso posted a few times this weekend asking where to find pretty girls. It wasn't about prostitution.Those can be found everywhere. AZB is simply replying to that thread so get off his back.

OMG I just defended AZB.

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
OK Then..

Why not put these posts with the ones where the guy asked for the info???Seems like that is where it belongs..AZB rules the girl watching..I think most would agree...:) PAM

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
GoatFarmer, you just had to come chewing on the grass on this side of the fence. There is nothing you can add to this thread that would be beneficial to the asking body. You have never been to DR, you don't know anything about DR women or men except for the compesino that you are married to. There is nothing that you can contribute to this thread so please give your crooked old fingers a rest. Let the men handle this one.
Sorry anna, I had to say this to digest my breakfast. I just knew goatfarmer had to have a say into this matter. Some people post on DR1 for the sake of typing practice.

P.S. this post is the reply to goatfarmer's deleted post. she came out attacking me.

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
OK AZB..

Delete it away..My point is valid..You answered a request for info on another thread..You see someone else attacked you..I agreed you were helpful in finding women.....Still why not put this info with the original request so people know WHAT you are refering to? Anna you really think you have some power there all the way from CANADA huh! I laugh at you daily..Hug and Kisses :) PAM

Tell the truth AZB..I did not attack you..I stated this thread will end up like the rest..lalala oooohhh la lalala Same old stuff is what I said so do not lie...:) PAM

Your beef should be with Shaney from Da Block...As for my Campesino husband..Yeah he is a working class man but I do not see you living off of a trust fund..:) You too work from what you say...:)

Last edited:

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
Zoso posted a few times this weekend asking where to find pretty girls. It wasn't about prostitution.Those can be found everywhere. AZB is simply replying to that thread so get off his back.

OMG I just defended AZB.

and you are sober ( I think)

lol

Zoso2

Oct 6, 2003
You are the man!

Thanks for the info. This is exactly what I was looking for.

I have lived on the NC for a while now, and the girls here truly hurt my eyeballs. It amazes me that so many guys make comments about them being good looking. Where have these poor guys been all their life?

Further to this, all girls on the NC seem to be some sort of hooker in one way or another.

But I figured there had to be good looking girls somewhere in this country.

I did not know where these places you mentioned are, so my time was spent driving around on the streets. Even in Santiago I was getting frustrated because all I saw were ugly girls on the street.

You should be elevated to MODERATOR of this board because you do a far better job at addressing the questoins than the actualy moderators do.

Thanks again!!!!

PS: The censors here killed my original Zoso username.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
people,

let the Moderators' do their job.

I think this and I think that...well good for you.

no need to chime in and start saying how a thread needs to end or blah blah

there is a report to moderator link...click on the thing and if the Moderator feels that some action is required..then guess what? something will done about it.

As far as what AZB posted, he was responding to someone who specifically asked him a question.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Pam I know how much you would like to help me moderate and I don't have to answer or explain myself to you but I will.

The threads were started in other forums and Robert closed them not for the subject matter but because of flaming. I have no powers to open or close or edit anything out of my own forum but thanks for trying to help me and telling me what to do and I'm so happy that I bring a daily smile to your face.

Now we're going off topic so after this explaination I will delete anything else.

Thanks

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
another thing,

if 595 does not do the trick...try 596,597 or 598

one will surely work

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Not really...

You should know this is purely entertainment for me whilest I shop! :) PAM..

Me too Pam, me too

Last edited by a moderator:

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
zosa2...

Good luck on finding a pretty girl..If the whole town of Santiago has nothing but ugly girls maybe you are just inteh wrong country..Maybe you prefer Asians or something..:) PAM

Anna you deleted the actual info to do with the thread...Spiteful woman are'nt you dear..:) PAM

I have wasted enough brain power on you today...Must get back to IMPORTANT things such as bathing my dog so she looks prettier than the girls of Santiago apparently..:)

Last edited:

Zoso2

Oct 6, 2003
Re: zosa2...

goatfarmnga said:
Good luck on finding a pretty girl..If the whole town of Santiago has nothing but ugly girls maybe you are just inteh wrong country..Maybe you prefer Asians or something..:) PAM

Anna you deleted the actual info to do with the thread...Spiteful woman are'nt you dear..:) PAM

I have wasted enough brain power on you today...Must get back to IMPORTANT things such as bathing my dog so she looks prettier than the girls of Santiago apparently..:)

I am in the wrong country for girls. But I cannot have my mansion on the beach in Havana.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Zoso don't answer Pam or else you'll have to hear about it for the next 1500 posts all over this board.

Well question was asked. The question was answered and now I can close the thread.

Good Luck zoso.

Last edited:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
AZB said:
GoatFarmer, you just had to come chewing on the grass on this side of the fence. There is nothing you can add to this thread that would be beneficial to the asking body. You have never been to DR, you don't know anything about DR women or men except for the compesino that you are married to. There is nothing that you can contribute to this thread so please give your crooked old fingers a rest. Let the men handle this one.
Sorry anna, I had to say this to digest my breakfast. I just knew goatfarmer had to have a say into this matter. Some people post on DR1 for the sake of typing practice.

P.S. this post is the reply to goatfarmer's deleted post. she came out attacking me.
Man I couldn't agree with you more. I guess I was a little ahead of everyone else when I told her she added nothing to anything and is just looking for attention.

To address the info of this thread:

I have seen many beautiful women on the North Coast. I have seen many beautiful women in Santiago. There is not a difference geographically in women. You have the good and the bad where ever you are.

Me thinks that AZB has to put the Santiago women on a pedestal because of its lack of a beach and he is stuck there. Where do you think all these beautiful women in Santiago go every weekend? They go to the BEACH guys. You see these same women in Cabarete every weekend. So run to a HOT city where there isn't a place to cool off in the middle of an Island and PRAY for some attention from a LIGHT skinned Dominican woman if that is what you desire but it is a waste of effort.

Escott

Status
Not open for further replies.