Aeromar L?neas A?reas Dominicanas to resume flights

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Aeromar L?neas A?reas Dominicanas resume normal schedule effective today 15 october 2003 (is postponed to 27 October)

Fligh schedule as follows...

BQ 902 SDQ 08:00 - 11:30(10:30) JFK
BQ 903 JFK 13:30 (12:30) - 17:00 SDQ

operational days; Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday in a B767-300

BQ 808 STI 09:00 - 12:30 (11:30) JFK
BQ 809 JFK 14:00 (13:00) - 17:30 STI

operational days; Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday in a B752 or a B762

All flights are effective till 10 December 2003 then will it aincreased to daily flights on STI-JFK ans SDQ-JFK routes

Flights to Miami will be resumed this week or begin next week on a B727-200/B737-300

* ( time ) = change in time effective 25 October (-1 hour JFK from DR)

Last edited:

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
BQ Caribbean operations and San Juan

Aeromar Aeromar L?neas A?reas Dominicanas has planned a long time ago to resume the suspended flights to Havana, 21 of November 2003 a 2 weekly (3 weekly) frequency

Status Caribe Sin Fronteras...

Current
SDQ-AUA-CCS is now Thursday and Sunday
SDQ-HAV Suspended till 21/11

Changes soon...
SDQ-AUA-CCS Tue,Thu,Sun to resume 21 November 2003
SDQ-CUR to start 7 December 2003 (3 weekly)
SDQ-HAV to resume 21 November 2003
SDQ-SJU coming soon...
SDQ-CCS new 2 weekly non-stop

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Aeromar became Temporary Airlines. They will fly when they have people, planes will come and go in accoding to their mood.

Definitely this year is the worst in their history :)

eli

Jun 10, 2003
I think they should pay for the checks that bounced this week for several companies here in the D.R.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Aeromar will resumes their old schedule and new aircrafts from Monday October 27th that have confirmed the lease companys and Aeromar!

Currently Aeromar will fly with diferent aircrafts B727/B762/B763 on diferent days.

From 27thOctober Aeromar is back on air!

Also the reservation systems are updated too!

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
I think that the only solution for Aeromar is to become a charter airline, that will work a lot, even though they announced daily flight SDQ JFK on 767 starting DEC 15, who will like to fly them, only those passengers who will not be able to get tickets for another carriers because of the high season.

Aeromar should change its ideas, this is what I was talking about all the time, they are wrong, their concept is wrong. They should become stable carrier.

And I don't hate BQ, it is just that I know that they are not right, what they do is a crime against airline industry. One day if they will become a solid carrier I will love it with all my heart.

eli

Jun 10, 2003
Guys lets not forget who we are supposed to be looking out for here is the traveling public and not our own personal agendas, that is why always above all we must post the truth no matter which particular organisation it affects.

platanon

Oct 17, 2003
speaking from my own experience as a traveler I will no longer book any aeromar flight. My friday flight was cancelled "Oct 17 2003" from JFK to SDQ and I had reservations for a nice weekend get away to a bavaro resort....They said they were going to fly on monday "for sure" I didn't care I asked them to move me to another airline...they told me to contact my travel agent...my travel agent told me to contact aeromar....after playing ping pong with me my travel agent took pity on me and got a flight on american airlines...thanks god.......now my reservation was cancelled although i didn't get charged....but is just not fair....I have to wait for the next weekend....I am lucky I live here in DR. imagine I was a tourist...just coming to DR for the Resort Vacation or A convention....tell me that's the way an Airline is suppost to run....either get out or the industry and be a charter line or sell chimis in the Malecon...or I don't know ......the only thing i know is "never again" it won't happen...

ps

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Samana1, allow me to question your credibility, reading the 1st message at this thread people will think that Aeromar resumes again its flights on OCT 27, today is NOV 1 and there are no news at all about Aeromar's plans. So should we take this statement of yours as another false rumors you always post here or Aeromar lied to you and you are the victim?:mad: