Women in the D.R. must have this info to prevent breast cancer...!

Daniel W.

Jan 20, 2003
It's a major scientific discovery...

and all the males in the D.R. need to carefully, er, disseminate the information!

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Oh my god.....

Are the doctors all working on this male? Strangest thing I have heard lately...Maybe they are talking about Breast Cancer in men and I missed something..humm weird but interesting..:) PAM

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
Re: Oh my god.....

goatfarmnga said:
Are the doctors all working on this male? Strangest thing I have heard lately...Maybe they are talking about Breast Cancer in men and I missed something..humm weird but interesting..:) PAM

LOL.. That article is a joke Pam. It's not real.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
With "Cut & Paste" you can do anything!

The "Clown Bin" is a HOME for this! But "Goat" is still in "FIRST PLACE" for the DR1's "MOST GULLIBLE" award!!!! CCCCCCCCC;)

Last edited:

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
I KNOW........DUH!

Duh on me..I just saw CNN and figured..Wow have they lost their minds or what..Thanks CC..Not the first time I have recieved that award sad to say..I did not notice it being in the clown bin or I would have gotten it I think..LOL:) PAM

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
You know what they say - "gullible" is not in the dictionary

deleted post - never mind, AZB got there first...

Last edited:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Yes, it is a joke, and a darn good thing for CC that it is. Otherwise he would have to be licensed by the FDA like any other cancer-prevention medication.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Re: With "Cut & Paste" you can do anything!

Criss Colon said:
The "Clown Bin" is a HOME for this! But "Goat" is still in "FIRST PLACE" for the DR1's "MOST GULLABLE" award!!!! CCCCCCCCC;)

Maybe if she did a little more reading and a little less "yapping" she would comprehend a little more of what she reads.

Larry