Damage at Hoteteur Dorado?

Scoobster

Sep 30, 2003
I had just read a review posted at another web page with regards to this resort.
Needles to say, the review was not at all good.
The people had just returned from the resort this October, and had said that the pool bar was damaged from the earthquake, and not yet returned to normal...and that the food was well below standard, in fact they calle dit "gruel"!
We are hoping that this is an isolated case, as we know some peopl expect the world for peanuts...but in the same regards, we are taking our children there this coming January, and would hope that it has returned to the same resort that we had read about a couple of months ago.
If anyone has any real information with regards to any information about the resort, could you please pass it on, as my wife is in tithers about now.
Thanking you all in advance.

Jimmy

ryfool

Sep 13, 2003
Hi

Hi we stayed at villas dorads in late oct, Which is the same group as the hotel u mentioned.
I think the one u are stayin is meant to be better.
Couple weeks before we went i started reading reviews and found about 30% all bad saying about cockroaches ants unhappy peopleetc etc. Like u say these people are expecting the ritz for a VERY low price. Id imagine it may well be the same case but then again coul be wrong. But where we stayed was fine really nice . I think if people dont like something about a place they seem to exagerate and look for worse things!
Cant help u with the earthquake part tho
:)

Scoobster

Sep 30, 2003
Thanks ryfool for your insight.
We are really counting on the review being a 20 % deal.