Estrella Del Mar - Cabarete

Peter & Alex

Bronze
May 3, 2003
www.rainbowsenddr.com
The gates are still closed and the beach boundary is fully shuttered off with a eight foot high wriggly tin hoarding for the full length of the property! Can't see over or under the damn thing!
Rumour has it that some new group have dived in here and will upgrade the place, trying for 5***** ratings?
Someone is certainly ploughing loads of dosh into this scheme. Many buildings torn down, roofs off and lots of building materials about the place. The constant roar of tractors and banging indicates that some serious renovations are taking place?
Rumour on the beach has it that there is to be a new bar and a new pool???
Anybody heard more??
Peter
(Can't go in as my half blind dog is shit scared of the front loaders)!!

Last edited:

marina

Jan 2, 2002
www.kitexcite.com
not by the look of things. There are a ton of cement bags and a big pile of dirt in front of the property and looks like they are repainting the entire complex. Doesn't look like they'll be opening in early December, but maybe they'll make it for beginning of high season, sometime between the 10 and 20th......

Peter & Alex

Bronze
May 3, 2003
www.rainbowsenddr.com
Rumours on the Beach!

It's another rainy day so I thought of doing a Johnny Magpie on this one!!
Heard on the beach - above the crashing of the surf, the winds and the pitter patter of rain - looks as if that heavenly body Resort gang have solved the financial problems here?
Work goes on at a pace, but doubt if it will be ready soon?
Aggressive guards will not let me and my dogs in so it has to be rumours only I'm afraid!!!
Think no youngsters, no families, no kids and no old people!! Think perhaps Club 18 to 49 Resort!!
We'll see what they come up with when the fences come down?
Peter

traveller

Oct 27, 2003
Re: Rumours on the Beach!

Peter & Alex said:
It's another rainy day so I thought of doing a Johnny Magpie on this one!!
Heard on the beach - above the crashing of the surf, the winds and the pitter patter of rain - looks as if that heavenly body Resort gang have solved the financial problems here?
Work goes on at a pace, but doubt if it will be ready soon?
Aggressive guards will not let me and my dogs in so it has to be rumours only I'm afraid!!!
Think no youngsters, no families, no kids and no old people!! Think perhaps Club 18 to 49 Resort!!
We'll see what they come up with when the fences come down?
Peter

Thanks for the help. Hope it is open by March/04 and for us OLD FOLK (but under 60). Have been booked for there since July/August. If you hear any more let me know. Thanks