Due Diligence in Santiago

lambdainvest

Nov 13, 2003
Hello,

I emailed this to some of the Santiago people on this board but got no reply.

I need some due diligence done on an investment company that is reportedly located in Santiago.

My international contact already confirmed that their phone number is in the name of a beauty salon, so things look fishy right from the start. But I need someone to go there physically to check out if it is really a beauty salon, and to ask at the plaza if anyone has ever heard of the company.

I also need a digital photo of the plaza itself, and another one of the shop / office. Also, if it is a beauty salon, and if the people working inside are willing to get their photo taken in front of the shop/office, that would be fun.

If it is an investment company, the person going there should exchange just a few words with them, telling them that an associate found their website and you want to know if they can tell you more about the investment they offer, where they invest, what returns they make, for how long they have been in business, etc. Just two or three minutes of small talk to find out if they are the investment guys or just some gatekeeper/secretary.

I'm offering $100 (USD) for this service if someone can do this for me as quickly as possible.

If interested, please contact me privately through the board.