Aeromar started flights and re-start to Miami and New Management

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
New York,

The Dominican Air Company, Aeromar Lineas Aereas Dominicanas know under a reorganisation with new management, more info soon...

Aeromar resumes today flights to Santo Domingo, Air Santo Domingo has flown for Aeromar today under a deal.

Aeromar will continue their flights this week, expected Saturday.

Aeromar will not fly daily immediately it will increase to daily after some days of operation.

February 2004 Aeromar restart Miami with a B737 or a B767, you can also start booking from know

Soon more information about the new Aeromar

Ed_NYC

May 28, 2003
I hate to start a conspiracy theory but here it goes. I think Aeromar management knows that they will not resume operations, they?re just selling tickets to make some money before they go ?completely? bankrupt. The delays of operation and knowing the caliber of some people that work there only convince me more.

My point is that it only seems logical for them to go out with a big bang. We know that the prices of airline tickets during December are almost three times that of regular season. Why not sell the tickets to your fictitious 747s, 777s and whatever else we can make up, collect all that money then live happily ever after with the money of hard working people that just wanted to visit their loved ones during the holidays.

Samana1, sorry but I refuse to believe anything that you write in regards to Aeromar, you're like a cheerleader for the Detroit Lions. Everyone knows that they suck but they still keep cheering them on. Your views and comments seem to be biased and most of the time you are writing their propaganda as if this board was Aeromar?s PR venue. Please do not take this a personal attack because it is not intended to be.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Monumental FM

I was listening to a show called Por La Tarde Con Jose Gutierrez yesterday. This radio show is broadcasted live through Monumental FM in Santiago at 5 p.m.

They were tearing Aeromar apart. No one from Aeromar would take their calls. People were also calling in to say how they have been stranded at airports due to them selling tickets and not flying.

Transat

Jan 1, 2002
THE BEGINNING OF THE END?

Its this the beginning of the end for Aeromar?

PERSONALLY I BELIEVE THAT
First they where supose to start operations the 21 then the 25 and now next week...they have serious problem then.

Thats not the right way to do business.

Jan 1, 2002
Yes is bad for aeromar this delayed.

but Aeromar never said ?? I will starting operations in November 25 or Next week?? only says that the some dr1 members.

because I never listen the news from Aeromar Business Man or from Aeromar company says ?? We starting flights XX days.

Ed_NYC

May 28, 2003
2. Aeromar will renew daily flights to NY

The Dominican based airline Aeromar announced it will renew its daily flights to New York beginning on November 21. Currently, the airline departs towards that destination only on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays and combines its flight operations from Santo Domingo ....

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
BQ

Sorry, I am Sick with the Mismanagement of the current Aeromar.

I have no comment, lets see what their plans/deals are the coming next week.

Today Thursday Aeromar have also cancelled flights to Caracas and Aruba (Scheduled cancel)

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Cristian, I told you yesterday that Aeromar will not operate today, nor tomorrow nor next week. The airline already disappeared, say good-bye to Aeromar. There is no new managment, no new plans, nothing at all.

I am si8tting here in EWR waiting to board BA's 777 to go to LON, I am wondering, when dominican carriers will become like BA.