Rumors and Gossip, our daily diet

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
-Jose Castro, the construction entrepeneur(river and beach sand predator)who was justifiably killed by his family(wife,sons and maid) for his physical abuse against them, was also abusive with his employees who at times were threatened by him with guns. He had police protection. He bought the police and judges in San Cristobal. Thats why his family decided to get rid of this human trash. His body should be dumped in a river and buried with sand and stone for justice. PUKE!!!

-Banco Popular had impromptu meetings with its empoyees to reassure them that the bank was not in trouble, as the rumors persist. It does not seem plausible that a bank that received over 50% of Baninter and Bancredito defectors should have a cash problem. That is unless the Grullons went on a shopping spree with my dollars. The bank seems safe...so far. Any Jaguars?

-Teatro Nacional is only fit for desert dwellers and extra-terrestials. There is no air conditioning. There is no money for repairs or electricity. Unless you want to hear the symphony orchestra playing in T-shirts, stay away from this former palace.

-Guido Gomez Mazara thinks that a letter campaign can help his cause with the DEA and U.S. Marshals after his hide. His lawyer Manuel Matos is asking around for reference letters from everywhere to show Guido is a good boy. It wont help Guido!!!!
You look like and act like a crook. The U.S. will get to you.

-AAA, the water bill collection agency retained by CAASD(the water company) is going NUTS!! They are billing poor people from as much as $30,000 to $100,000 for 40 months of water service. But these are "customers" who do not pay electricity because the government has no way to collect. These people do not own anything. Not homes. They just grab land and build. But there is no legal value or property titles where to collect from. Hey AAA, if you collect a dime from Libertador, Capotillo, Sabana Perdida, let me know. Only Codetel knows how to handle "el tigueraje" and "chopos". Disconnect phones!!!, But water?Looking for war?

-Pedro Martinez is happy to have Curt Schilling pitching for the Red Sox. But Pedro, dont get too excited yet. In an analysis I did months ago I showed that Curt as well as Randy Johnson were busts with American League hitting. Pedro can handle both leagues. But the Arizona Twin Towers cannot handle the DH.

-Is the Hippo government stupid or what? The approval of the 5% tax on exports assumes that exporters are making a killing with the exchange of the dollar and that the government knows this and knows who they are. If that is the case, why waste time with a new tax law, when the existing ISR(income tax) can handle the problem. Just hit them for the 25% ISR for excess income and that will increase your take five times miore.

-the latest rumor is that we are headed for dollarization. But as I stated before, it takes $5 billion new dollars that have to be printed by Uncle Sam with a purchase order from Hippo. But Hippo has nothing to offer to get this money. Then, there is the problem with the banks. When the Central Bank disappears, who is going to save our bank depositors from a bank default? Who is going to print money when needed? Are we ready to pay US$1 for a platano or avocado? Who is going to pay for the printing of dollaers? I think we are far from dollarization yet.

-Banco Cantral just paid me ahead of or on time for the fourth consecutive month for my 36% certificate. Good Lord!!! I cant wait till January, redemption month to see what happens. Keep your fingers crossed. I hope Hippo will be gone by then, dead or alive.

TW

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Golo100 said:
-Is the Hippo government stupid or what?
TW

I think we all know the answer to this one.

Interesting observations though. Keep up the good work!!