Joe Cool

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
The last time i went to playa dorada in May i found out that a friend of our, Jose Melo (Joe Cool) had been involved in a motorbike accident! We have seen him on the beach selling dolls for the last 5 years, and more recently - doing massages. We were upset to hear the news.
If you are a 'regular playa dorada vistor' you will know these guys, they have amazing personalities. Do you know him? Anyone know how he is?
The other guys we know from selling on the beach are willy and carlos (tour seller around Villas Doradas) and Snoop (camera man on waterfall trip). These guys are a big part of a brilliant holiday, thats why i wondered how Joe Cool was!
Make friends when you go away (they take you to all the best places - and its nice to have a break from Crazy Moon from time to time)

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
???

I didnt think anybody would have heard of him. I wish i knew more details other than his name was Jose Melo, he worked on Playa Dorada Beach up until his motorcycle accident and the fact that he lived in Puerta Plata.

That doesnt really narrow it down much. HaHa

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
Still no idea?

I have seen a picture of this guy in the media gallery, member photos (not on the mugshots) he is on page 28. The picture says 'Joe Cool - best salesman on POP beach'.

Dec 9, 2002
tired_boy said:
I have seen a picture of this guy in the media gallery, member photos (not on the mugshots) he is on page 28. The picture says 'Joe Cool - best salesman on POP beach'.
I remember Joe Cool - I didn't see him around when I was there in December though. I'll be back early in June so I'll look for him then. If he's not about I'll ask around. You better remind me a bit nearer the time though !!!!

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
I remember him too because a few years ago he came driving by screaming Hallo Hallo as if I were a German Toury (I AM blonde but not a whale). Gold tooth grin, and he mentioned massage, and I thought 'Yeah right pal.....I know what kind of massage you are talking about"....Good salesman? Perhaps, but he didn't close!!!! LOL!!!

I hope his is OK.