down to the wire

rmary

Oct 4, 2003
well folks, we are heading off on the 13th for two weeks. If you see a lady, about 40ish with long red hair, come up and introduce yourself. We'll be mostly spending our time in Cabarete (where we are staying) and in Sosua. We are looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting some new. Don't be shy. You guys will probably be able to recognize me a lot better than I would recognize you LOL.

We are already planning on spending a couple three days in Sosua as we haven't spent much time there before. We are also planning on spending at least one day in Puerto Plata as we only went to the Amber Museum and the rum factory last time.

My husband and I will also be spending a couple of days in Las Terrenas visiting some friends there. We are really looking forward to getting back to the Samana Peninsula again, as that is where we went the first time we went to the DR.

I sure hope that Odette takes it easy on you guys. From the sounds of it, that last thing you guys need is more rain. Best of luck as far as that is concerned and I hope that all are safe, warm and dry.

Rose