ok. I'm just drunk enough

rmary

Oct 4, 2003
so I've heard about how wonderful the young girls are. I haven't heard about REAL MEN AND REAL WOMEN yet.

I'm talking about the 35-45 year olds, the ones who know what to do with it.

Any comments?

Rose LOL

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
I'm just drunk enough - or too much

rmary said:
so I've heard about how wonderful the young girls are. I haven't heard about REAL MEN AND REAL WOMEN yet.

Any comments?

Rose LOL

Besides not really asking anything with this post, you must have never have been to the DR ( outside an AI that is) if you think that women under 35 don't know what to do with it. They do.

Last edited:

carl ericson70

Nov 15, 2003
rmary said:

Any comments?

Rose LOL

Lol! well................I'm a youngin,but in the words of(forget the rapper)"I still know how to lay the pipe".At least my girlfriend thinks so.

I always thought that at 18 or 19 a guy/gal is considered a real man or woman.Now it has been pushed up to 35?I find that ironic since a hefty percentage of combat veterans are/were in their late teens,aye!

Carl e.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I was standing next to Scott this morning when he posted that reply and laughing my head off. Good grief some people need a life or what. Let me know when you have a real question.

Man I have a lot of crap to clean up.

rmary

Oct 4, 2003
Yeah, I suppose it was a pretty stupid comment. (open mouth, insert foot, chew vigorously). I should learn to keep my yap shut sometimes.........:speechles

Excellent timing, to make an ass of myself just before going down, don't you think? LOL. Oh well..........

Rose (feeling like an idiot)