BC Hotel

jskr1us

Apr 29, 2003
Need to get hotel that allows guests (family) at reasonable rate usually stayed at the Costa Lunga but they do not have any room am on a strict budget and would like air and pool if possable. The place must be child friendly as some guests will be children. suggestions and availability please. thank you!

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
jskr1us said:
Need to get hotel that allows guests (family) at reasonable rate usually stayed at the Costa Lunga but they do not have any room am on a strict budget and would like air and pool if possable. The place must be child friendly as some guests will be children. suggestions and availability please. thank you!

Availibility is up to you to find out but you should start with www.bocachicabeach.net and go to the hotel section then the non AI section and there are many - at least you have the players and the geography.

Typical of these posts you have been non specific as to "reasonable" however knowing the Costalunga as I do and assuming you mean 4 people you are looking in the $90-100 range, e.g. two rooms.

Start with Zapata which has I believe two apartments setup and also offer adjoining rooms. No pool but since it's beachfront you don't need one. Ditto with the new Don Emilio same area, very modern, no pool but on the beach where Ronnie's bar used to be.

Then I guess it is a mixed bag - El Candil, Calypso and Garant in the same tier, prices vary, all have pools. Garant only has air in the "suites", e.g. big rooms, not suites at all but the other rooms have none. Nice and clean though .

In all honesty if you are talking about Christmas and are looking 2 weeks before you are in a heap of trouble for availability anywhere.

Also you may want to try Los Pinos, no pool though and Coral Villas, no pool but a gazebo/whirlpool thing. Both clean and reasonable costs.

Last edited:

jskr1us

Apr 29, 2003
Thank You!

Suggestions helped - got room - Thank you! - Hope every one has a great Christmass and an even better New Year!