bachata!!!

farrierlady

Dec 19, 2003
Anyone out there that can help me find a site where I can buy bachata-music??? When I was down in DR the last time, I bought several cds. But I want some more!!!! I?ve tried to find some good sites on internet, but so far no luck... Anyone know???

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
farrierlady said:
Anyone out there that can help me find a site where I can buy bachata-music??? When I was down in DR the last time, I bought several cds. But I want some more!!!! I?ve tried to find some good sites on internet, but so far no luck... Anyone know???

That is a tough one. Luckily after intense scrutiny, and days of queries, I found there's a small company that has 201 listed CD's of bachata music online.

Try them: I think they seem trustworthy, if a bit unknown and hard to find. Less work than the 13,900 Google hits on the term "Bachata CD" , limited to English hits.

www.amazon.com Search term: Bachata.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Luddites at the helm

Hlywud said:
download them, hundreds available.

Can't use Google, let's say a prayer that Kazaa is within the realm of possibility.

Yep, and based on the new decision by the courts for those who live in the states, the Record Industries cannot request the accounts from the ISP providers to try to prosecute people who download music from sites like Kazaa. Thats a major blow
to the record industry and to Apple who want to charge 99 cents of download and Walmarts 88 cent a download.

farrierlady

Dec 19, 2003
Re: And many others I am sure.........

Sorry... but I really have tried to find more bachata-music... I can?t download, my comp is too small... and whenever I tried searching the internet, all I ever got to was radiostations (which is good, I have that one whenever I?m on internet), but never found any cd?s I could buy... I?m sorry, call me blond or whatever, but I did try.... *s*

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Bachata music-response to your query

I can gladly help you with buying bachata music online or even in your city depending on where you live. If you give me some details. For example the type of bachata that you like and the artists you have in mind I can definitely help. There's a lot out there. Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Lesley D

chicker

Jan 1, 2002
Here's where I buy 99% of the music I want

It's called Half.com
New and used CD's. No bidding. Set shipping prices. I just went there, changed the category to Music and did a search on Bachata. 250+ results. I read through the first two pages to get a feel for prices. Lowest $1.49 US and Highest $40.00+ for some 'rare' import CD. Average price, about $7 US.
OK, you have to give them a credit card number to open an account. I've not had any trouble in three years having my credit card info hijacked and out of maybe 250-300 CD's I've had to return four. Not bad.
Just a thought from a fellow caribbean music lover

Look, if you have the income,
buy the darn music and don't be so cheap.
I understand if the song is rare, and hard to come buy
the downloads could be helpful. But the other stuff, come on.

better yet, go to DR or New York and you can get all you need. I'm pretty sure they will have everything.