A Special Thank-you

Scoobster

Sep 30, 2003
I would just like to say to all of those who have read, and a special thanks to those who have posted with regards to the "Challenge".

My children and I are grateful that we had this opportunity to help, and it is great to see such an awesome response from the readers, and posters of this board.

Thanks also for the advice, and the insight into the other areas, and orginizations that are also looking for a little help, as I must say that I was pretty green to it prior to taking on the Dream Projects initiative.

My children, and thier class-mates have done a wonderful job in raising donations to be made to the children of the DR, and they are excited about the opportunity to assist other children.

I have received an e mail from Tricia at the Dominican Dream Project, informing me that travellers have already been in contact with her, and others have made donations once they have arrived.

Its good to hear.

Once again, thank-you all.

I'll bug you all again next year, now that we have the insight that the rest of you (you know who I mean) have, and relish.

Cheers

Jimmy

Last edited: