security

jsizemore

Bronze
Aug 6, 2003
When I flew out of POP the 26th of Dec my bags were searched three times. One table after another. The people that were doing it were polite and I did not feel at all annoyed by this. Is the screenings at the other Airports in the DR as deep? If so I doubt there will ever be any cancelled flights fromt he DR to the states.
John

Flakko

Dec 5, 2003
Last time I flew from STI to EWR they checked my bags several times.
I know in DR they are trying to do their best, but I think many airports within the United States don't check the passengers that much like in DR.
I flew from LGA to IAH and the inspection wasn't that exhaustive.
The flight it's almost the same duration as JFK - SDQ.

As we say in spanish "Mas vale precaver que lamentar", but my opinion in many dominican airports over do their work, cheking you, making that an annoying part of your trip.
Showing your "trapitos" to everybody.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
jsizemore said:
Is the screenings at the other Airports in the DR as deep? If so I doubt there will ever be any cancelled flights fromt he DR to the states.
John

SDQ when I left on New Years day the search was a total of zero times. They abandoned the three tables, three guards lined up technique for the one guy hiding in the doorway stealth method so extreme haste works like usual.