Real Estate in the Barahona area..

rpagan0203

Jan 12, 2004
Hi;

I am a Dominican born (Barahona), New York resident, who has been absent for the last 31 years.

My plans are to go over there and try to get a house or an apartment in the Barahona area. I have been checking on the Internet for any sites related to Real Estate in that area, but can't find anything at all.

If anyone knows of a Real State site or agent that handles properties in the area it'll be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance to whom ever supplies me with the info.

Ray

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Just take a few dollars and you can buy the whole place

Sorry to say that Barahona is the "culito del mundo" as far as development is concerned. The great potential is there but not much happening.

I am sure you can buy almost anything you want with a few thousand dollars.

HB

Apr 26, 2002
It's true. A little money buys a lot in Barahona. And it's a pleasant enough place, too.

Send me a PM with what you're looking for and I'll try to hook you up with someone in Barahona who can help.

kfrancis

Jan 8, 2002
rockharddesigns.com
I have a house in Cabral and am presently here in country until the 2nd of Feb. Will be glad to check things out for you if you wish. JUst driving around there seems to be alot available and as everyone says for now the area is just beautiful with few tourist. But then that is why I am here. The area has great potential and eventually everywhere else will be bought out or considered to expensive. Just let me know if I can be of help.

Kfrancis

rpagan0203

Jan 12, 2004
Thanks everybody for the replies.

Maybe Barahona is not much to look at right now I don't know, I haven't been there in over 30 years, I left the place when I was a little bitty boy. For what I remember it used to be a beautifull city.

I guess I'll have to take a trip over there and see for myself if I really want to make the move and invest some money. I just don't want to wait for too long and pass some good oportunities to invest before everyone else discovers it.

My doughter and I have plans to make that trip some time next year, she's never been there, and she is looking to invest some money in real estate also.

Thanks to those who've offer the help, I'll get in contact with you soon.

Bless you all.

Ray