Be safe

Tony Cabrera

Sep 24, 2002
to all dr1'ers living down there (DR), it is gonna get nasty for the
next two days. This huelga will be different, just play it safe.

Take care

Tony Cabrera

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
So Far,So Good!

Seems that due to the fact that no one has any money,no one is buying new tires,so there are few old tires to burn! With the price of gasoline at 100 pesos per gallon,no one can buy gas to burn the tires anyway!
Santo Domingo is calm so far.I love it! No Traffic!

Cris colon

Apr 26, 2002
Re: So Far,So Good!

Criss Colon said:
Seems that due to the fact that no one has any money,no one is buying new tires,so there are few old tires to burn! With the price of gasoline at 100 pesos per gallon,no one can buy gas to burn the tires anyway!
Santo Domingo is calm so far.I love it! No Traffic!

Cris colon

Glad to see a successful government policy for a change.

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
strange day....

Last night and today..never saw the Malecon so carless. Except for the few hours in the early morn for the baseball stuff there was nothing happening. I fealt like I was in the Twlight Zone!

Now tonight, almost 7, some kids just came out to the park and people are starting to come out to sit. Theres no music playing like usual. Very starnge day for sure.

Wonder what tomorrow will bring

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Thanks Tony.

Things were pretty hot over by your Mom in law's house. Just up the street at the light....tires, garbage, rocks...Same in the normal "hot" spots like navarrete and Licey al Medio.

Hope to hear more news tonight.

And Jan? It was the same here. Maybe a car every 15 minutes past the house...

even quieter than Good Friday...Probably tomorrow the kids will start to play "la plaquita" in the streets.

HB, staying indoors with my family...

Tony Cabrera

Sep 24, 2002
Re: Thanks Tony.

Hillbilly said:
Things were pretty hot over by your Mom in law's house. Just up the street at the light....tires, garbage, rocks...Same in the normal "hot" spots like navarrete and Licey al Medio.

Hope to hear more news tonight.

And Jan? It was the same here. Maybe a car every 15 minutes past the house...

even quieter than Good Friday...Probably tomorrow the kids will start to play "la plaquita" in the streets.

HB, staying indoors with my family...

Thans, HB got a called from them last night (1/28/04)the same as usual, but we got an unofficial "sindico" mayor called: el mono, that take care them..