monster truck safari

lindalou

Jan 4, 2004
Does anyone know the price in US dollars for the Monster Truck Safari and if 19 year old boys would like it?? Thanks!:

La Gata

Jul 16, 2003
www.myspace.com
Hello,

From what I have heard it is approximately $50 USD per person and I have seen younger guys on those trips, so he will probably enjoy it.

SSSSssssiiiddd

tired_boy

Bronze
Dec 4, 2003
I dont know where you are staying but my bit of advice is do not book the trip with the reps in the hotel because you can buy the trips from the people direct on the beach and save yourself half of your money.

Enjoy yourself

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
My brother and his family, including sons ages 18 and 16 were here in December. They want on the excursion and all enjoyed it very much.

lindalou

Jan 4, 2004
Thank-you everyone for your information! We are staying at Riu Merengue end of March. I would like the boys and ourselves to get out of our AI and see some countryside. Any suggestions?

Tracy

Jan 23, 2004
Hello,

My first trip to the DR was last Sept. I was in Punta Cana and did the Monster Truck Safari there. The price in US was $85.00 and I booked it with Coco Tours. I have been on alot of different island tours and considered it to be the best one. It's a great way to see life outside the resorts. There is so much more to DR than beautiful beaches.;)

Tracy

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Suggestions--> Just a couple

Every time I see one of those old Soviet army vehicles, I see them filled with lobster red people that are gonna be real sorry later on that evening.

SUGGESTION #1 Take a good T-Shirt plus lots of sun block (30+ or higher) and some bug deterrant such as OFF Deep Forest with DEET. And a hat of some kind...Safer rather than sorrier...

And for kids and healthy adults:
SUGGESTION #2 Go on the Damajagua waterfall trip.

See a report on this on the TRIP REPORT page, or do an Archive search.

Have fun...

HB
Edited to add: http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29313

Last edited: