AZB's view on prowling

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ok, I must reply to this myth about men can "entize" women into anything after 7 yrs of marriage etc etc. You women just don't get it, we men get tired of the same woman after 1 month (sometimes 1 week). Its like driving the same car over and over again for years. Sometimes we like to get into a nice little sports car and speed away without having to worry about police radars.
No matter how cute the girl is (she may be carmen electra) but we men simply get tired of her after a while. We all want some excitment and pleasure from the other woman. Most north american women are over weight and become old fast. Believe me, even if you think you are fit, you are actually overweight by dominican standard. In USA / canada men are tied to a woman by law. The women dictate the marriage law and house rules. If men deviate out of the line, they can lose everything ex: house, kids etc. woman gets to keep everything. Its ok for a woman to be aggresive and feminist but its not socially acceptable for a man to do the same, aggressive, macho. Thus, the north american men have been molded into whimps. There is no action in USA so most men stick to their bitchy old fat wives. No wonder they come running here looking for ugly sosua hookers as soon as they get away from their wives.
Rules are different in DR. There are plenty of sweet young, physically fit girls all around you who are seeking eligible men like us. If you are a decent looking gringo then you can have your pick from the crowd. Its just we have more options here than most american men in USA. The women know the competition is tough so they have to stay fit and be attractive to their men all the time. Just look at an average dominican girl in her daily routines, she dresses up like she is going to a dance club. These beauties are everywhere and available to the right man.
Instead of you women complaining about your cheating husbands, why not try to lose a few pounds and try acting like a woman instead of trying to fit into a man's jeans? Just look at the way you north american women dress and talk? You all sound like men and act like bosses.
Now the myth about catching the STD from the first girl you fool around with. You will be surprised that most men can have extra marrital sex with dozens of girls for many years and catch nothing at all. If they do catch something, 1 gm of azithromysin will kill it in 2 days and life would become normal all over again. I am talking about guys who have been with prostitues for 10 years and still haven't caught a thing. How disappointing to you ladies.
So if you guys are a bit more picky in your search ex: exclude carwashes, hooker places and street trash, you will be all safe in most cases.
have a nice day and enjoy your next visit to DR.
AZB

Last edited by a moderator:

May

Jan 27, 2004
AZB said:
Ok, The women know the competition is tough so they have to stay fit and be attractive to their men all the time. Just look at an average dominican girl in her daily routines, she dresses up like she is going to a dance club. These beauties are everywhere and available to the right man.
Instead of you women complaining about your cheating husbands, why not try to lose a few pounds and try acting like a woman instead of trying to fit into a man's jeans? Just look at the way you north american women dress and talk? You all sound like men and act like bosses. AZB

Okay, This is going to seem weird, because a woman is not supposed to agree. But AZB, I agree with you. Women tend to have a mentality that, "he should love me as I am." While there is some truth to that, it should be our (women) desire to always be "eye candy" to our husbands/boyfriends, mate. I want my significant other to not only love me for who I am, but to be totally proud when he introduces me to his friends, when he's walking down the street. I want him to look at another girl and say, wow, she's beautiful, but so is my girl.

Although what you said sounds quite harsh, it's the truth. Men are hunters by nature. Although there are men who do not look for their next prey, deep inside they want to go out and hunt. So it has no bearing on the women they have at home. However, when a woman does not fix herself and does not worry what she wears to go to sleep with, or go out to the mall with, then she's making it easier for her man to be seduced by the next beauty who is busy worrying about how she looks.

Think about it girls, when you were in high school or going on your first date, how you looked was the first thing we worried about.

I am all for the sexy heels and looking good at all times. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't walk around in heels constantly. I do like my jeans and sneakers and ski wear and sportswear. But recently I determined that I had let myself go -- my weight, my looks. And I can't worry about what anyone else thought, but how I felt. Losing the weight, buying my sexy strappy heels and miniskirts all over again has given me a new lease. And when you go to bed, ladies, even if you're going to bed alone, be sexy. You will feel sexy, and you will, no doubt, be pleasing to your husband/boyfriend/mate... whatever.

Why should our men go to the D.R. to find happiness? He should be happy at home. There is nothing wrong with being independent and all that jazz, but there is nothing wrong with also living to please our man!!

... just my two cents. [sorry Talldrink... if you really analyze what he's saying, you will see some of it makes sense. we are losing our men because we fail to try to think like they do... remember "men are from mars, women are from venus."]

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Sorry, I didnt specify what I meant, I was wondering about the last part of your post AZB:

I am talking about guys who have been with prostitues for 10 years and still haven't caught a thing. How disappointing to you ladies.
So if you guys are a bit more picky in your search ex: exclude carwashes, hooker places and street trash, you will be all safe in most cases.
have a nice day and enjoy your next visit to DR.

The staying fit and looking good for your man, YES, thats a yes, I agree. And I think that the wife should be a whore for the husband. If he strays, let it be b/c he is stupid, not b/c it was missing at home.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The women,STILL don't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A guy can be married to Christy Brinkley and still want MORE!!! Haley Berry is divorcing her husband for "Cheating"!My wife looks great! 4 kids and she is in great shape! I love her very much! This isn't about "Love",or how great your wife looks,it's about how men want to "Spread Their Seed"!This drive is strong in some ,weak in others,and an obsession in guys like me!Being 57,and taking "Prozac" has helped me control this to a certain degree! I don't get up at 3 am anymore just to go out and get laid!Living here,as opposed to visiting also helps.You know that "IT" is available in 30 minutes with just a phone call! To the ladies who keep themselves Fit & Fine,keep up the good work.Everyman likes his partner to look great.But it will not keep guys like me,or those with a high sex drive from looking for other women!
On the other hand,this casual sex has nothing to do with love! It is just sex,and you should not be concerned about it!!! (Fat Chance!)Cris Colon

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Funny but I do agree. Some sex is just sex. Nothing more. If I'm married my husband needs to know that theres times I'm bored with him and I need some variety. This way when we are together after my little sex only romp I can share with him all that I learned from the other guy. Then I can enjoy him much more.
I even think that you should be honest and up front about your sex romp. Why not have a deal where maybe once a week or whenever is best, you both get to go have sex with someone then return home and share what happened. Maybe you can even pick out the parteners for eachother to make it a bit more fun.
Fair is fair!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
If only you were speaking the truth!

I agree with what you said 100%!! I just don't think that you do Jan! You can't Fool and "Old Fool"!Cris Colon :laugh:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
What the.......?

Where did this thread start from? I thought I had gotten away from my comments clean cut. Anyway, we need more women with mind set of intelligent / realistic women like "May". She is strong enough to confront faults on today's liberal women mentality. She had seen the fault and corrected it. More power to you. the problem is that women don't listen to what men want to say and express. We may not be the best speakers when when it comes to expressing our feeling towards the other half. We try to communicate but often we speak in a male tone that you women just don't seem to decode.
We want our women to look sexy and beautiful all the time. Come to think of it, thats why we married them in the first place. We feel like macho men when we are in a company of a beautiful woman who is all our us. We are proud to present them to our friends and coworkers. No one wants to be seen with a fat, old bitchy looking wife in public. We just put up with her and simply avoid conflects but that doesn't mean that we love her just the way she is. You ladies have to do your part and be feminine and keep us on the hook for a long time.
We are willing to pay for your dinners, put up with your 100 moods of the day, give you all the closet space and let you have the whole house and keep only the garage for our selves. All we want in return is some sweetness and beauty. Is that really too much to ask for?
I have had girlfriends who were so beautiful that there was no need for me to look anywhere else. there was this one who alway had my attention and my eyes always fixed on her. She was smart, feminine, funny and very charming. I was always connected with her and didn't find any other girl more attractive. This didn't last a very long time because as soon as she found out I was hooked on her, she turned into a mega bitch. We broke up and I was depressed for a very long time. Now she reappears out of no where with a baby boy and no husband. Now she wants me back, but the poor soul doesn't know that that AZB ahe knew had died in atlanta a long time ago. It so happens, the new AZB took over his place in santiago, much better programmed from his experiences than ever with the newer version of operating system. Now I have no need to put up with female crap, her moods or her complaining. If she becomes overweight, I replace her with a newer model with finer, sharper features. I have become the hunter and gatherer of the 21st century. I have perfected that art and now I live it.
But I wish we had more women like May, so to put an end to poor the american guys coming here marrying the 500 peso hookers and playing the ultimate suckers.

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Oh Criss..you know me too well....

OK. So I'll lose weight. Wear sexy clothes. Make-up always. Look like a sexy hoar all the time. That wat I can have my man be proud that I'm his woman. I'll never clean the house because I may get a broken nail. Won't have babies bacuse I'll be fat and may not look beautiful whilst pushing that thing outta my body.I'll get up an hour before he does so I can primp for him. Never get the flu cause I may look ugly for him. Study up on all the right moves for the man(I guess I shouldn't say MY MAN...that may be to confining for him).
Now I'm so glad I understand how it works.
Some of what I say may be a bit tongue in cheak but I do really understand what you say. But even if you men have the "perfect" looking and acting woman ,according to what I read, you'll still get bored and look elsewhere sometimes. Maybe variety. One day the woman needs to be sexy, next day look like your mother, next be sporty. Would that keep you from straying?
Really I do understand the variety thing more and more eachday. Thats why I'm not married.
But heres a little question..if "your woman" is so sexy and all the men look at her and make moves on her all the time won't you get jealous and tell her to tone it down? Just a thought.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
:squareeye: I'm old enough now to understand the whole thing. Sex is sex and love is something else. But there is always the double "Standrad" thingy going on.
I'm 100% sure that these same guys that keep telling us that sex is only sex would drop their wife/girlfriend if she did the same thing. Right guys? Don't you think women get tired of you too, that they need some adventure once in a while if only in her thoughts.

What are you thinking if your wife girlfriend's head turns when a good looking stud walks by? Come on be honest. It can't be about you all the time you know!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
"What are you thinking if your wife girlfriend's head turns when a good looking stud walks by? Come on be honest. It can't be about you all the time you know!" Anna
There you go again, thinking men and women are created equal. How many times I have to tell you men and women are not equal. If my woman cheats on me, she is dead meat and gets thrown out. Its that simple. Now please let me think of my next adventure while she worries our relationship. Hehehehe

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Learning more all the time

Ok..I'm understanding more an more. I have to be there for my man whenever he wants me and he can go as he pleases. I'm going to change my ways so that I can be all that I can be for the man. I'll be sexy and all he wants and yet have big shoe prints on my forehead as he walks all over me. Don't you think that that would make a woman less desirable with big shoe marks all over her?
I'm making a list so I can be just what you men want. Now I am understanding, we women are only here to please you. I need to learn all this.
Please enlighten me more....

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
More of this

This is a bit of the topic for me but here are my two cents worth...

1) Men always want more than 1 women, because they are programmed this way by nature. It's in their genes to mate with as many women as possible. Women are by nature also attracted to different men during different periods of their cycle, so a man cannot be sure that the baby coming out of the woman is his (remember no DNA-tests in the Stone Age). Therefore he goes out and does it to others before its done to him. This is a genetic thing and men cannot change this. Remember mating is a means to spread your genes!

2) Men are willing to provide for women (hence the stable relationship) and in return they want a mate that looks attractive, stays in shape, a mate he can be proud of, etc, etc... The more beautiful his mate the less the need to stray, so keep fit. But this need to stray will still remain. On the other hand if a women allows for herself to let it all go (i.e. become a cow) then the man has no incentive to keep her and in my opinion is totally justified in ending the relationship! The same would go for a man who is a poor provider, a woman would be justified in leaving him.

About the double standard, I must admit that this exists, I would not like for my woman to exhibit the same behaviour that I am exhibiting. However, I think that women get more out of a stable relationship (she is provided for) than men and therefore should put up with this.

MD

PS: I have always been happier and been able to keep my women happier if I had two relationships at the same time than if I had only one at the time. Somehow it just works out better..

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Is true AZB, men and women are not created equal, Men think with the little head and women think with their little hearts. Even if a woman has a booty call, there's only so many times she can call w/o getting feelings involved for the same one.

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
May said:
Think about it girls, when you were in high school or going on your first date, how you looked was the first thing we worried about.

Most women I know keep up with their looks and have tremendous results.
These women have assistance in the home though so they can go to the gym, go for facials, manicures, pedicures, etc. Well, not everyone is so lucky. Life is tough on women, we bear children (and that alone can ruin a perfectly good body if you don't have the means to join a spa and have tendency to gain weight). The ones that don't marry well are constantly struggling, money is tight, and life in general is tougher on a woman. So how in God's name are your looks your priority under those circumstances? Women have it really tough. Our AAs at our offices have a different problem every week. Getting to the office on time, having to take off because their babies are sick, their husband left, is always one thing after the other. Yet these women come in everyday put on a cheerful face as they face the world everyday. I really believe that after having children a woman's life is not the same anymore. if she doesn't have the means to keep up, she w/ fold. because her children will have to come first and everything else is secondary.

Last edited:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
This topic again

AZB,
Why continue to preach to an audience which is not receptive to the truth? May, your post was refreshing. Forbeca, Talldrink, etc..You just don't get it.We cannot help what's in our nature. At least May understands the need to attempt to please the man, keep herself attractive for him and do the best she can to keep him faithful. Doing what she does will at least hedge the risk of him straying.
Larry

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
hey Larry,

Larry said:
AZB,
Why continue to preach to an audience which is not receptive to the truth? May, your post was refreshing. Forbeca, Talldrink, etc..You just don't get it.We cannot help what's in our nature. At least May understands the need to attempt to please the man, keep herself attractive for him and do the best she can to keep him faithful. Doing what she does will at least hedge the risk of him straying.
Larry

I do get it, it's important to keep yourself attractive, and no, I didn't mean to put your husband on the back burner. I'm trying to convey to you why some women don't have the inclination to do so.

I like AZB's posts, let him preach all he wants. He is a straight shooter, very refreshing!!!

trishdeyar

Oct 16, 2002
www.hiddenhilltop.com
Larry said:
AZB,
Larry

Larry, judging from what I've read AZB is saying basically regardless of what she does, how she acts, dresses etc...it doesn't matter she won't hedge the risk of him straying as it's in his make up and it's going to happen regardless.

Trish

Status
Not open for further replies.