The Sankie side of the story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankie Jose

Feb 24, 2004
Double Standard?

What is so wrong about being a Sankie? I work hard, keep the ladies happy, and get no complaints. The guys on this board are just jealous because they are not getting the women that I get....

Jose

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Jose

Sankie Jose said:
What is so wrong about being a Sankie? I work hard, keep the ladies happy, and get no complaints. The guys on this board are just jealous because they are not getting the women that I get....

Jose

Si es verdad que eres un "sankie", por favor identificate y dinos algo para verificar tus palabras....

Sankie Jose

Feb 24, 2004
Forbeca said:
Si es verdad que eres un "sankie", por favor identificate y dinos algo para verificar tus palabras....

Que quieres que te diga Forbeca? Mi nombre es Jose Alba, trabajo en un hotel en Juan Dolio. Tengo muchas novias gringas y europeas. Cogi este trabajo porque necesito dinero y no encuentro otra cosa.

Sankie Jose

Feb 24, 2004
Sankies do good

Sankies do a lot of good. Women come to DR wanting to get some action and they get it from guys like me. I don't approve of what some of the other guys do but I am an honorable Sankie. I give the ladies what they want and I don't tell them that I love them. I have a visa to the USA and have bank accounts.

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Queria asegurarme que no era unos

De los regulares bromeando...Ya. Sabes, ustedes son muy populares aqui. Cada discusion tiene dos lados. Seria interesante oir el tuyo, en Ingles por favor, si se puede. Gracias.

Sankie Jose said:
Que quieres que te diga Forbeca? Mi nombre es Jose Alba, trabajo en un hotel en Juan Dolio. Tengo muchas novias gringas y europeas. Cogi este trabajo porque necesito dinero y no encuentro otra cosa.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Sankie Jose said:

Jose

Yes we do...we had them before they left on vacation and usually we get them back when they come home.

In your professional opinion then, what is the best way to get an insistent sankie to stop calling?

Any tips on the most painless way to get rid of Dominican ex-lovers in general would be appreciated.

Sankie Jose

Feb 24, 2004
Forbeca said:
De los regulares bromeando...Ya. Sabes, ustedes son muy populares aqui. Cada discusion tiene dos lados. Seria interesante oir el tuyo, en Ingles por favor, si se puede. Gracias.

I agree Forbeca, every discussion has two sides. I am an educated Sankie. Speak, read, and write English and Spanish fluently. I do this work because I like the sun, the sea, and the women that come looking for a good time and give it to the first local that smiles at them. I can tell you some stories... When I started this job I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

Sankie Jose

Feb 24, 2004
MrMike said:
Yes we do...we had them before they left on vacation and usually we get them back when they come home.

In your professional opinion then, what is the best way to get an insistent sankie to stop calling?

Any tips on the most painless way to get rid of Dominican ex-lovers in general would be appreciated.

It is very simple. You tell them that you have found somebody else that is a much better lover than they are. We Sankies don't like to hear that. We have pride after all.

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
hey Jose

As a sankie (assuming you are 1) - what is it like pursuing local dominicanas as they must know what your profession is.

Sankie Jose

Feb 24, 2004
Chris_NJ said:
As a sankie (assuming you are 1) - what is it like pursuing local dominicanas as they must know what your profession is.
At this time in my life I am not pursuing anybody seriously. Dominicanas love to hear my stories about the love starved gringas/europeans. They are amazed and amused by how easy it is to bed them and how they beg for it. I am usually the life of the party with my stories and dancing ability.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hola Jose
Welcome to DR1. If you are for real and not just one of the regular as Forbeca was saying, it will be nice to hear the other side of the story.

By the way, is this your day off? You seem have lots of computer time.

I'll be back much later and if you have stories to tell maybe you can start another thread. Or tell them on this one and I'll split it later.

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Sorry- but what does all these last posts have to do with the original topic. I guess we have come to an impasse and all that has to be said about double standards has been said.
Oops, Anna posted just before me - good idea Anna - split the thread - I am interested in what Jose has to say as well ( but would prefer it in English as my Spanish has become rusty!). His stories may be valuable but may not get read under this thread title.
Marlie

Last edited:

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Sankie Jose said:
At this time in my life I am not pursuing anybody seriously. Dominicanas love to hear my stories about the love starved gringas/europeans. They are amazed and amused by how easy it is to bed them and how they beg for it. I am usually the life of the party with my stories and dancing ability.

Wow. Don't you feel remorse at all?

Sankie Jose

Feb 24, 2004
Anna Coniglio said:
Hola Jose
Welcome to DR1. If you are for real and not just one of the regular as Forbeca was saying, it will be nice to hear the other side of the story.

By the way, is this your day off? You seem have lots of computer time.

I'll be back much later and if you have stories to tell maybe you can start another thread. Or tell them on this one and I'll split it later.

Thank you Anna for welcoming me to DR1. I am the real thing, maybe a little older than most, but the real thing nevertheless. I am glad you are willing to allow the other side to be heard.
I work some really weird schedules, for example, I am off today and Sunday this week. It varies from week to week, depending on how busy we are.
To stay in topic, I believe there is a double standard, specially as far as american and european men are concerned. They want to have their fun but don't want their women to do likewise.
Jose

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I smell a sock puppet...

If you work in Juan Dolio, how come your not posting your mesages from the DR? Don't tell me, your spoofing your IP address?

I'm waiting....

Sankie Jose

Feb 24, 2004
Robert said:
If you work in Juan Dolio, how come your not posting your mesages from the DR? Don't tell me, your spoofing your IP address?

I'm waiting....

Ever hear of satellite Internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.