How old is everyone here?

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Just wondering. Because many of the posts and replies I read really makes me wonder. Many write well but yet what they say...maybe highschool age? No lo se.
Common everyone tell us your real age and the age of the brain you think with(and post with sometimes), inquiring minds want to know.

TEHAMA

Feb 3, 2004
JAN- I wondered the same thing. I sat on the sidelines for a couple years before actually joining DR1. Though juvenile as many posters seem, I believe you may find the average age to be 40-45 (just a guess). This is based on some life experiences revealed and decent information on financing, real estate and employment matters.
TEHAMA- a proud and "still got it!" 40 yold

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
Jan, My old body has 57 tough years on it, my brain is just coming up on middle age!
John :classic:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm old. A Nonna no less and the mind is slipping away day by day, hence the spelling errors and improper grammer. :rambo:

But I can always count on my buddy Ken to PM me and tell me about it :lick:

Oh oh we better get some DR content in here.

Does living in the DR make you feel older or younger?

It sure makes me feel younger when I'm there. The hormones get all stirred up and ......well that's another thread.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
bob saunders said:
Bob is 47.
Anybody who refers to themselves in the third person disturbs me deeply. Deeply!

As for me, Xr, "As old as my tongue and a little bit older than my teeth." (Edmund Gwenn as Kris Kringle in "Miracle on 34th Street" in response to a question about his age)

Tom aka XR Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.

appleman

Dec 18, 2003
Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

But if you must know... my brain tries to tell me I'm 26, but my body keeps adding 30 years to that. Actually, 56 isn't so bad. It sure beats never making it to this age.

Bob H. (young at heart)

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Quote : Anybody who refers to themselves in the third person disturbs me deeply. Deeply!

Sorry you are so easy disturbed, must be close to going over the edge. I've put a lot of living into my 47 years and it doesn't bother me at all to refer to myself in the Ist person, ....third person. I'm a grandparent also, but that doesn't make me feel old, but the cold and dampness here in the Northwest certainly do.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Just By Liberals ...

XR doesn't care what others think of XR.*

Tom aka XR Alba's idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.

*In 7 Days celebrating the 4th Anniversary of my 39th birthday. Join me at Rocky's for a salute!

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
XanaduRanch said:
XR doesn't care what others think of XR.*

Tom aka XR Alba's idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.

*In 7 Days celebrating the 4th Anniversary of my 39th birthday. Join me at Rocky's for a salute!

I do believe that when Jan started this thread what she was trying to say:

How old is everyone here because of the way some people act? ;)

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Anna ... My Dear ...

Anna Coniglio said:
I do believe that when Jan started this thread what she was trying to say: How old is everyone here because of the way some people act?
I am not going to get any more specific on my age. It should be obvious from my last post.

My mother is actually younger than I am. She stopped having 'birthdays' at 19!

Tom aka XR Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
Almost 30...

29 to be exact. Since I'm new and no one really knows me you probably don't care for my "two cents" but what the heck...

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
amkitty.thumbnail.gif
I just turned 27 but people say I look 12.

Last edited: