Looking For Help

atienoor

Mar 8, 2004
Hi,

Where can I find a teacher assistant to help care for my son in the afternoons. I cannot seem to find any ads for this in the classifieds of the papers.

I need someone who can organize afternoon activities for a two-year old e.g drawing, painting, reading, walks in the park, games to stimulate fine motor skills as well as to enhance attention span. The propectivie candidate MUST adore children, be innovative, and flexible in terms of cultural values and working hours. Depending on the candidate, starting salary may be 6000 pesos working from 12.00 noon to 18.30 hours and saturday morning. I live in Naco.Thanks

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
What?, Where?, How?

atienoor said:
Hi,

Where can I find a teacher assistant to help care for my son in the afternoons. I cannot seem to find any ads for this in the classifieds of the papers. Thanks :disappoin
You will need to give more information. As in: where you live, how much are you willing to pay, the person's requirements and all the thing that goes with looking for help. It may help you some.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I have a friend who may be just the person. She used to work as bilingual teacher's assistant at a Montessori pre-school.

Chiri

Last edited: