rentals

g.broome

Mar 8, 2002
i am looking to rent an appartment,on a long term basis,possibily 3 months at a time,with just 1 bedroom.is this possible to do,and has anyone any ideas how much i can expect to pay
or is it just as easy to buy a property

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Insufficient Details

g.broome said:
i am looking to rent an appartment,on a long term basis,possibily 3 months at a time,with just 1 bedroom.is this possible to do,and has anyone any ideas how much i can expect to pay
or is it just as easy to buy a property

You can rent them easily. You need to say where you are thinking of and your budget to get decent advice. I would not uggest buying until you've been there a while and are comfortable with the risks associated with doing that.

g.broome

Mar 8, 2002
rental

ricktoronto said:
You can rent them easily. You need to say where you are thinking of and your budget to get decent advice. I would not uggest buying until you've been there a while and are comfortable with the risks associated with doing that.

thank you for you advice,im am looking at sosua,to rent i will have about ?200
or $300 to pay for a monthly rental what do you thinh i will get for this amount

thanks gary from the uk

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Apartments can be rented, but your budget means you won't have much of a selection. Go here and check with Eddy to see what you can work out. If you can't meet his price, he will be able to make suggestions as to what might be available. http://www.condosdominicano.com/

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
g.broome said:
thank you for you advice,im am looking at sosua,to rent i will have about ?200
or $300 to pay for a monthly rental what do you thinh i will get for this amount

thanks gary from the uk

Hi Gary from the UK .... if you e-mail me dates etc .... I maybe able to help

I live in Sosua and know of a number of places to rent for the rental you are quoting.

Reply to this if you are interested and I will then send you my e-mail address.

Sylvia from the UK !!

g.broome

Mar 8, 2002
Chester4 said:

I live in Sosua and know of a number of places to rent for the rental you are quoting.

Sylvia from the UK !!

hi sylvia,i am not quite sure of the dates at the moment,but i will be looking to rent for possibly 3 months at a time jan-may i would be very greatful of any advice that you may be able to offer me,i have a time share at the coconut palms in sosua so i know the area quite well, i will be coming to the dr in may i intend to spend some time looking at some rental propertys

thanks once again regards gary broome

sarahcoates

Sep 17, 2006
coming to d r.

Sylvia from the UK !!

hello sylvia ,I saw your quote ,we are from the uk and researching about moving to dr, any advice on standard of accomadation for ?200 per month and any other advice on earning/living in dr would be extremelly aprecited.
How long have you been over there?

bye for now sarah