Crown Villa in Cofresi Beach?

rdebiasio

Mar 21, 2004
Crown Villa in Cofresi Beach

I am heading down to the Lifestyles Crown Villas timeshare at Cofresi Beach in a few weeks.
Does anyone know this place or anything about it? I have searched all over but find nothing about it.
Maybe it's so new that it hasn't had reviews.
I know the Ramada Hacienda get very mixed reviews and provides the all inclusive portion.

Any info would be much appreciated.

LSF

Mar 7, 2005
lifestyle crown villas

Hi - we are heading down to a lifestyle crown villa in April and have read some of the scary reports on line - did you go down yet? If you did, can you let me know how the facilities are, the food, anything for kids to do, how far from the beach, etc. If you haven't been down yet, have you heard anything?

thanks, have a great trip!

EMTuKnowMe

Nov 15, 2006
anyone have recent fotos/stories?

Has anyone been to The crown villas recently? Can anyone share their experience? I am thinking of staying there with my family for a week or so, namely, my wife and my two kids, ages 2 and 3. Is it clean? Are there electric problems? Is there a generator? how is the service? is there a spa? if so, whats it like? Has anyone purchased a villa? what is the price range? thanks for any responses.

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
There are many mixed reports on this site and others about crown villas. Check out DOMINICAN REPUBLIC RESORTS - we are staying there in just 13 days time. Be glad to tell you how we got on when we get back!

Wishingiwasthere
and will be in 13 days!!!!

PS : In case anyone complains of advertiseing - the link is a "paid for ad" when you log onto dr1.