My new apartment in Sosua

Danny W

Bronze
Mar 1, 2003
I needed to move my girlfriend and her 2 kids out of SD to Sosua, and had posted here previously for advice - thanks everyone. We were in Sosua for a few days around the 24th, and one day during a 2 hour break in the clouds, we found it. It's in a beautiful, quiet section of El Batey on a small paved cul-de-sac. The street has no name, but it's a yellow 3 story building named Villas Anna Maria. Heading east fom Sosua, it's the by the end of the 1st. left turn after the 2nd supermarket onto a dirt road opposite the Trade Winds, and across from a small German restaurant.

It's a great modern building with 2 huge bedrooms. In the morning, the cows moo good morning to you, and the 4 year old son has already made his 1st. friend. They can walk to everything until she learns to drive (god help us). I love Sosua!! - D

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Hey Danny,thanks for the great directions!

I will drop by next time I am in Sosua! I bet "Scott",and "AZB" have alredy started looking!And will find "Tom" already there,and Larry on the way! Cris Colon :cheeky:

PS: try the "Vienerschnitzl",it is HUGE!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
There goes the "Neighborhood"!

KenoshaChris said:
Welcome to the neighborhood. We're across the road at Tradewinds.

Now I can visit both of the ladies at the same time! When did you guys say you were leaving? CCCCCCCCCCCCCCC :confused: :bunny: :bunny:

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Danny, would you mind telling us how much the rent is and what you had to do to get the apartment? Ie. security deposit, credit check, references, term,etc.? Many thanks!

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
That's Right!

Criss Colon said:
I will drop by next time I am in Sosua! I bet "Scott", and "AZB" have alredy started looking!And will find "Tom" already there,and Larry on the way!
I know exactly where that's at. Drove right by this afternoon. What's the apartment number so I can say 'hello?'

Gotta be careful though. Alba was slightly perturbed at me on Cabarete Beach today for having my eyes linger a bit too long on a UBH*.

C'est la guerre! Hehehehehe.

Tom aka XR Not one shred of evidence exists to support the notion that life is serious.

*UBH - AZB's term for an Ugly Black Hooker.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Danny W said:
I needed to move my girlfriend and her 2 kids out of SD to Sosua, and had posted here previously for advice - thanks everyone. We were in Sosua for a few days around the 24th, and one day during a 2 hour break in the clouds, we found it. It's in a beautiful, quiet section of El Batey on a small paved cul-de-sac. The street has no name, but it's a yellow 3 story building named Villas Anna Maria. Heading east fom Sosua, it's the by the end of the 1st. left turn after the 2nd supermarket onto a dirt road opposite the Trade Winds, and across from a small German restaurant.

It's a great modern building with 2 huge bedrooms. In the morning, the cows moo good morning to you, and the 4 year old son has already made his 1st. friend. They can walk to everything until she learns to drive (god help us). I love Sosua!! - D
Good luck with your new apartment.

Danny W

Bronze
Mar 1, 2003
Guys - I'll only be there at most for a few days every other month, so I guess you're all free to try to horn in on my territory. But I have to warn you that I've spoiled her pretty good, so don't show up empty handed. On my next visit I'll bring her by Rocky's just to show off. - D :smoke: