I Want To Move To Dr Please Help

I want DR

Apr 16, 2004
HI ALL,
Im posting this message to see if anyone can help me. I am just about done completing a double bachelors's degree in International Business and Marketing from New York University. Right now my desire is to move to the Dominican republic and I am in the process of finding a job.

Does anyone know the names to any of the companies in the SANTIAGO area that might be good for me to research.

I've already e-mailed a few of them but anyone reading this please let me kow any companies you can think of.

daddy1

Feb 27, 2004
I want DR said:
HI ALL,
Im posting this message to see if anyone can help me. I am just about done completing a double bachelors's degree in International Business and Marketing from New York University. Right now my desire is to move to the Dominican republic and I am in the process of finding a job.

Does anyone know the names to any of the companies in the SANTIAGO area that might be good for me to research.

I've already e-mailed a few of them but anyone reading this please let me kow any companies you can think of.
I am not familiar with the Santiago area, but I will do some research for you, there is an employment agency in D.R. that I know post up alot of professional jobs, I will keep you posted.

HJVERA

Mar 27, 2004
www.hjvera.com
Working, Living, and Playing in DR

I have been visiting the beautiful island since last May and have been coming down often.

I too would deeply appreciate any information on any company that is hiring so I can send over my resume ASAP. My corporate america background is in financial services and relationship management.

Thank you,
-HJVERA :cool:

I want DR

Apr 16, 2004
Ken

Ken said:
Are you fluent in Spanish?

KEN, yes I am fluent. My parents are both dominican. So Spanish was my frist language buti have been in shcool in the US since pre-K..jejeje

HJVERA

Mar 27, 2004
www.hjvera.com
Fluent in Spanish, etc.

Yes, I am fluent in Spanish as well. I can be e-mailed at dealquest@mail.com if anyone has any ideas or leads. I would greatly appreciate it. I will be in the Dominican Republic at the end of this month for a few weeks.

Thanks you all.
HJVERA said:
I have been visiting the beautiful island since last May and have been coming down often.

I too would deeply appreciate any information on any company that is hiring so I can send over my resume ASAP. My corporate america background is in financial services and relationship management.

Thank you,
-HJVERA :cool:

aos

Dec 10, 2003
May be moving to DR

I am starting a new business and would like to move to the Dominican Republic if if it is tax free. I am in Manhattan. You can contact me.

gus
indx1000@hotmail.com

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
There are lots of taxes here,and there soon will be lots more!

If you are thinking about manufacturing in a "Free Zone" say so.
Your question is so "general" as to be worthless! Want answers? Ask specific questions! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC :tired: